Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Ninou Kids

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app! If only other apps/services understood the importance of good support and good design! Launched my campaign yesterday and it's definitely making a difference, people are subscribing and using their promo code increasing our sales! One side note though: they could improve their platform and make it more intuitive to use and navigate. The synchronization with other apps is a bit tricky, but as I said they were very helpful and answered all my questions so I didn't have to waste my time trying to figure out what to do. Thumbs up!

Heartbreak Boutique

Easy to use, great design options, I've gotten lots of sign ups and a few sales so far from my first campaign!

Nappy Love

Time spent using app About 1 year

Signed up to Privy a few days ago, and already my list is building up nicely. Love it.

Shoptigertree

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Really great product! We have been consistently capturing 2-4% of our visitors email addresses and seen a slight bump in our conversion rate overall already. I expect both of those to increase with more usage as we get better at timing when the pop-up occurs and hone our message a little bit.
The only slight ding for me stems from the control over the button placement. It might just be my theme but as we have a chat app as well, I would much prefer the button to be on the top but with my theme it either blocks the search bar on the left or the cart on the right. We're overhauling our website right now and if my designer tells me I have more control over that sort of thing on my end I will likely amend my review.

The Flower Market

Very easy to use. Collected many emails.

Madealiveclothing

Location India
Time spent using app About 4 years

The app is really cool. Gets the job rolling in just a few clicks. Definitely, I would recommend it and use it again.
Great job guys! Keep rocking :)

Dakotamae

Time spent using app About 5 years

Hands down the best customer service! Looking forward to seeing how it works on our site!

Crdwn

Time spent using app About 2 years

This is a must have for all webstores to capture an audience. Great app!

Hyper Fitness

Not a bad little add on to the site, disable emails though they always seem to be sending something.

Ohmort

Time spent using app About 1 month

Good app and support! Experienced a bit of a usability/glitch or user error (me) stuff - not sure what's up, but seems workaround-able. Appreciate the app support.