Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Curated Brew

Time spent using app About 1 year

There was an error submitting the form:

Body can't be blank

Imbodhi

Here one of the first negative reviews I've ever left. Privy is screwing up my website. Whenever Privy is active, it does not let me banner image load in Chrome. It is incredibly challenging to open up a flow of communication with customer support. Every time I write them, they forget what I had said earlier. I have 2 threads with customer support going simultaneously. Over 50 communications back and forth in just one of the threads. I'm switching to another platform.

Shop Runic

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Not keen, there is annoying thank you page you cannot delete unless you sign up for a monthly account. Also there is a captcha pop up after a sign up that cannot be removed at all regardless. I have spent a couple of hours setting up, so not happy to have wasted my time.

Survival Outdoors

Time spent using app 24 minutes

haven't used it yet to know how many stars to post

Cellex

Very basic free version......
As always - they lure you to join for free and then offer you a "plan" for $79 a month....

5150eliquid Com

Time spent using app Over 4 years

People put in there email address and never receive their email with coupon code or link. I am over this.

Socobotanicals Com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I'm pretty upset that they are going to start charging me $35 a month. I wanted to only upgrade to the $20 a month version but now I'm forced to do the more expensive one, even though I don't get that many email signups with the $20 one and wouldn't max out the $20 plan. They get you hooked with the free version and then they screw you over by pausing your campaigns and forcing you to upgrade to the more expensive one right when you barely start getting traffic and sales.

Digital Handlebar

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Cant click next because it is blocked by the help button when trying to upgrade and continue running campaigns. smh

Dirty Dozen

just got started so i dont know haw this performs

Mymakeupbrushset

Good tool but bad customer service. I accidentally export my mailchimp list into privy and am unable to delete it. The rep says that he cannot remove it and the only way to do it is doing it one by one. The list is over 500,000 users. It would take months to do this one by one. All the while, privy has this data of my customers and not sure what will happen to it. They could potential sell it or share it or create a custom audience and market to it. Huge risk for our business.