Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Nature's Calming Beauty

They changed their pricing plan and are no longer an affordable option for their niche (small businesses). It was a VERY big jump in price with only one paid plan to choose from. Now I'm scrambling to find something else, transfer all my contacts, rebuild all my sequences and emails. It's an expensive mess. Meanwhile, they paused all my campaigns, so my welcome series campaign that happens to be blowing up (we're talking thousands of adds) is paused right in the middle. Horrible what they have done.

May 18, 2021

Thank you for sharing this feedback, we understand your frustration and we’re here to help. Over the years, we’ve evolved our tools to become an all in one platform for small ecommerce businesses. So, we made these changes to simplify our plans and provide unlimited access to the tools merchants need to grow their sales (email and conversion). We’re here to help you navigate these changes if you’d be interested in exploring Privy further.

DiffLand

Time spent using app Over 4 years

No more free plan. Faulse ad! Too expensive plans for small businesses! No more free plan. Faulse ad! Too expensive plans for small businesses!

May 18, 2021

Thank you for sharing this feedback. We do want to clarify that there is still a Free Plan with Privy. Merchants can sign up for a free 15-day trial which gives you access to collect and send emails with no limitations on traffic or contacts. After your trial is over, you can continue growing on our Free Plan for up to 100 mailable contacts. When/if you are ready to upgrade to a paid plan, you can get started at $15/month and get unlimited access to Privy Email + Conversion. If you send us an email at support@privy.com, we're here to help you find a solution that will work for your business.

Bizbriz

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Increased their price from $10 a month to $13 a month and now to $30 a month. For a small business it's a hard hit. Very disappointed and it's a great time to switch to Klaviyo.

May 18, 2021

Thank you for sharing this feedback. At Privy, we’re thrilled to have been able to offer our plans as we have all these years. However, over the years, we've evolved our platform and simplified our plans to be an all in one solution for merchants. For $30/month customers can use Privy as their all in one marketing platform to grow sales. With unlimited access to the tools you need to collect emails, improve website conversion, send newsletters, automate your email marketing and more. We understand your frustration and we’re here to help if you’d like to talk with one of our Privy coaches.

Spencer Jane

The company charged me after I cancelled the service. Customer service was rude and unhelpful. They told me that cancelling the service on Shopify doesn't cancel the subscription and that not utilizing the software was not enough for a refund. I didn't know I independently had to go to the site and cancel the service.

The Shabby Parlor

After using this app for a couple of months, I am far less impressed than when I started. I keep getting restricted from newsletters based on unsubscribe rates- yet, when I look at my unsubscribe rates they are zero. As a result, when I go to send newsletters, they won't go through and allow me to meet deadlines. I have to use another third party app. I find it all highly aggravating.

Eaziby Adult Funstore

Location South Africa

I recently uninstalled Privy App for 2 months now but I'm currently still being charged for it. This is totally unacceptable, can you please help me rectify this mistake. Thank You

Elana Kattan

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I used this app to have initial sign up by customers and it work great. But when I upgraded so I can use it to send newsletters, I was totally lost. Impossible to work with. I am going back to Seguno.

GiGi-L

Very bad preforming with my store !! i lost a sales because a bug from your app !!! The bug it was with sensitiveness !!!!

Fibermerix Fashion

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Up till now nobody from this company can explain to me how someone else got hold of my account, use it and ratcheted up my monthly bill. Just sickening.

Made on Jupiter

Time spent using app About 2 months

First problem I encountered is the layout is pretty messed up when the recovery email is sent out. And the support team took long time to respond (comparing with other Shopify apps' responding time). We agreed for $10 compensation. Hope everything will be fine even though they have no idea how long I can expect the problem to be fixed. Second day, we had a few abandoned carts, it turns out it failed to send out the recovering email. Now, I'm still waiting for the support team to respond me. The data they are showing on the app is not very accurate as well...