Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

ShinersView

It's quite difficult to understand. There are nothing to help you understand what each item is and how to use it (hover overs or links to explanations). My intent is to offer a download to a client when they sign up for an email, nothing to help me understand how to actually accomplish that. I will be uninstalling and continuing to look for a solution.

December 13, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. If you're still interested, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training or watch tutorials at privy.com/training to see what Privy can do for your business.

DiscountPC.com

Just installed, testing out. Looks like it requires you to review with a certain amount of words and starts before completing setup. Trying to figure out how to change the send from email. It's not finding my DNS records right away. Reading their help files. Hopefully I will figure this out soon.

NEOCLASSICS

Pricing is better than a lot of other competitors but rightfully so...just not a good user experience and the aesthetic + default templates are very unappealing. I will be looking into alternatives soon.

December 3, 2019

Thanks for your review! Anything we can help with to raise your rating and help you get going? Hit us up at support@privy.com

Unacaramella

quando personalizzo il modulo pop up per l'iscrizione alla newsletter mi da errore ormai da 2 giorni.

AlgorithmBags

keeps asking for review. pop up and email are billed separately. first 10 test emails went to google spam while mailchimp didn't trigger that

December 2, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will be happy to see if there's anything on our end we can do to assist with the spam filtering.

DK Vintage Club

Haven't used it yet and forced me to make a review. So not sure what it wants me to say. Maybe give me some time first.

From The Crypto Store

Rather inundated with form fields but no real introduction to what the app can actually do. Therefore rather surprised it has so many 5star reviews.

November 25, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We have lots of tutorials and offer live training to new users on a weekly basis. Check it out here! https://www.privy.com/training

Groove Train

This app is cost-effective initially, but needs to maintain a consistently free version without provisions.

PeaseDoors.com

Only sent 1 email to my entire contact list for some reason, will re-review when that gets sorted. Creating emails, pop-ups, etc. is nice though.

The Colorful Geek

Haven;t been able to use it enough to know what to rate it. maybe don;'t ask for reviews straight away