Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Célina MIATTO

Bonjour,
J'ai l'impression que ma newsletter ne marche pas pourriez vous regardez svp
Merci beaucoup

TrampolineCo

i used this add to help with my email list, works great. would definitely recommend. Increases your chances of success

Little Pegs

FIRST TIME USING IT SO WE WILL SEE HOW IT PERFORMS.... I WILL COME BACK AGAIN WITH A NEW REVIEW ONCE I HAVE EXPERIENCED IT OVER A PERIOD OF TIME

Homefit 20

this app was helpful, a little confusing to navigate through, but it did the job. Happy with the result

Bodied By Best

great app. i dont like that you have to upgrade to remove the branding though. I am still getting used to the app.

Ladies Fashion creek

Just started so I don't know. Seems okay navigation wise but could be clearer.Not clear about how everything operates between the app and my store.

HOUNDPOT | 하운드팟

I used this app for newletter signups. But once the trial period ended they erased all of the form settings I had set for my site so I don't know if it's worth going through the design and setup process again and continue using the app.

Milk & Thistle

I used this app for a pop up on my site. I found it a little confusing at first to re-design a custom design but eventually got the hang of it.

Yanira Cosmetics

I am having a little hard time understanding the layout of this app but it seems to be pretty okay! :)

BentosGo

So far, has been a great help. Still working through navigating everything, and have noticed some tweaks that would be great. Thanks