Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

POWERTISE

So far it is doing great, can integrate with many email autoresponder. And also the drag and drop makes everything easy

Illuminite

this app is good to use for getting customers emails it helps alot has increased my subscriptions alot.

bioactiveskincareco

I needed a good-looking popup for my site that captured email addresses and displayed a coupon code and that's exactly what this app did. Good job!!

WIS Official Store

I use this app to set new user discounts in shopify, it seems to be very simple to use, I like it so much

VIP Luxe Collections

Privy makes it super easy to use pop ups on your website! They take the headache out of setting it up and sending out discount emails as well. Will definitely keep using this app!

NANAH SUSTAINABLE GOODS

Excelente aplicación, muy sencilla de usar. Lo que si le anexaría, serían mucho mas plantillas, pero me ha funcionado muy bien para cosas sencillas.

God's Child Apparel

I use this app to help me keep track of people how sighed up and to send out emails keeping them informed about future products as well as sales.

Diana Londoño Productos De Belleza

mnbj

EL KAZMI

I love the app, It's worth your money. It would help you boost your sales and it's really good for your store's branding. if you work smart enough it could be a very powerful tool to have.

Luna Vexa

Wonderful app, lots of customers signed up for the pop up discount code! I really enjoy using privy, thanks so much!