Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Chasing Roo Designs

Time spent using app About 5 hours

To be honest I haven't even gotten to really use this app yet but the customer service alone is TOP NOTCH!! I got to meet with Hannah via zoom to help understand Privy and how it can actually work in my shop. Keep up the amazing work, us small business really appreciate what you are doing.

SkyeLight

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Hands Down the BEST email marketing platform! Highly recommend for entrepreneurs that wear many hats because of the ease of use and ability to get support when needed. You can schedule an onboarding call with a specialist when you sign up to set up your first couple of campaigns and help optimize your conversions. Privy has a very honest and communicative support group that will help you put the right things on your website and not pop ups to overkill. Ive tried other email marketing platforms and I truly mean it when I say Privy gives you all the resources you need to have strong email marketing for your business. Special thanks to Patrick and Vickee S. for getting me started and showing why Privy has been one of the best decisions I've made for the almost two years I've used their platform.

Snarky by Nature Greetings

Easy to use and really helped me share more of my photo work while creating the pop ups. Fingers crossed for a more active web page!

Plethora Gold Elite Moments

I used this platform to help me gain sign ups and convert my cold audience into a hot audience with my email alerts and newsletters. I really like how I'm able to control what and how often emails are sent to my customers. The free shipping bar after spending 'X' amount has also helped a lot. I would recommend!

Cold Beach

Great app. Pricy though as you go past 250 mailable contacts. Also, this app will spam you to write a review. It's annoying but great app.

ShopEzeFashionn

Time spent using app Over 1 year

There are a lot of great features that help out with your business including emails, conversions, and tracking.

Chatica

Brilliant on boarding service and a great app! I would highly recommend this app for any small to medium size business. Thank you
Jack

Toxic Envy Boutique

Best App ever. The way you are able to show your banner, pop ups etc. To different set of visitors is amazing. Thank you

The Catholic Woodworker

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The Privy Conversion Suite is outstanding, and their team of specialists were super helpful in getting us launched in no time. Thank you!

OTEN Medical

Time spent using app About 1 year

I really enjoy this app. It helps us create our reviews with ease. We get emails on new reviews and are placed on our website automatically.