Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

The Sneaker Laundry

worst service !!!! over price app !!!! I used this app for pop up campaings that did well but the service is worst I am not getting any help from privy team.

Trendsy

This app is incredibly overpriced, and their pricing practices are deceptive. They count each page view towards your pricing limit - if you run an e-commerce store like mine one user session can rack up 50-100 page views. So even though that user sees the popup only once, you get charged as if they saw it 50-100 times!

The app is easy to use and install, but you will find yourself quickly paying hundreds of dollars a month for it. It was a huge waste of my time.

BAGANDCANVAS.COM

Hi Guys, if you are looking for a serious emailing app to work with, this is not what you are looking for. Customer service cant answer emails in 2 days, keep getting auto-replies and copy-paste answers over a week. It is like your are talking to an automated answering system. Probably you are!
Dont make 18K positive reviews fool you, probably they are fake. I hope i can get my money back :(

Luau Shoes

mal !! se cae la pagina todo el tiempo, no me deja enviar ningún tipo de campañas, pago el plan y me dice que no lo he actualizado, hasta el momento mala experiencia

The Morphbag by GSK

It has hidden costs, which I find unacceptable as lack of transparency and it does not seem to load the necessary data from shopify

QuoteMyWall

Seems pretty good for now. Will have to see if it benefits my store once I've collected more emails. The email feature appears to be $10, but then they charge more each time you have more page views, which I think is a bit disappointing. Update: Re-activated this to my store, and they were expecting me to pay $250 per month!!..PER MONTH! A small business like mine and this is what they charge. Way too expensive.

SWESENSE

I used exit email capture in a few weeks and then it just crashed and got messy on my site. I wrote to them and send the screenshot to them. But i got not any support at all. Instead some seller tried to sell a subscription on me. I will never pay for something that does not work.

Cactus Watches

This app used to be fantastic. We told everyone about it. Shared it with all our merchants we knew. And the support staff were incredible. They changed their model. And became another one of those apps - that care more about enterprise customers - and less about mom and pop stores struggling.

Röme Tailors

not free, just cheating not free, just cheating not free, just cheating not free, just cheating not free, just cheating

Begin Smooth

APP does not work. Won't verify my domain and the instructions it gives you to do it is outdated. Theres no "Manage domains" for Shopify. Would recommend OCU for sure!