Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

B.Karma

The privy app is very slow and difficult to use with a lot of technical difficult. Changing the written template is a pain.

Wine is Water

It's weird that they ask you to review the app before you even use it?! hence the low star..........

November 29, 2019

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

Loulou la boutique

Je m'attendais a mieux. J'essaye encore de comprendre certaine chose. Exemple mail client envoyer a 8h toujours aucun mail livré.
ATTENTION! J'ai supprimé l'application depuis plusieurs mois. Mais je m'apperçois que privy me débit 10€ par mois. Pour une application que je n'utilise pas et une option que je n'ai jamais utiliser (panier abandonné).

December 2, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.

Lilly Ds DIY Craft Supplies

They do not stand behind their support. I emailed them for support on an issue I was having and when I followed their supports direction I ended up sending an email to 5-6x the number of customers I wanted to. When I asked to not be billed for their mistake, they refuse to do so. Many people would consider this fraud as they can give you the wrong directions to intentionally increase their billing for your account. They charge by page views and not a flat fee so this leaves all kinds of room for intentional abuse of support. If your money is not important to your business, they are the right choice for you. They will not correct their mistakes and will even bill you for them with a smile and tell you to go ahead and file a claim with your bank if you do not agree. Worse customer service I've ever had.

GetJustinCase

Don't ask for reviews before I even used the app, it will bring down your average score. It is sad that I cannot concentrate on my campaign.

December 2, 2019

Atlas Vinyl

how can i give a review when i havent even used this yet,,,,trying to figure it out but this annoying pop up keeps getting in my way.......how about pop someone up that will show me how to use this app

solvioshop

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

November 12, 2019

Thanks for the review! Let us know if we can be of any help at support@privy.com.

Virtuous Culture

Horrible customer service; No one responds timely. The popup stopped working. too many issues. The help guide is not user friendly. I wish I were able to get someone on the phone for support.

Gay Goods Unlimited

The onboarding was terrible. I was shown an onboarding flow that made my screen unclickable, and then I was pushed out of the app.

HOBBYCOOL

This app seems to work for my purpose, but when you got problem in configuration, you will never receive a correct reply on time.

November 7, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please reach out to our support team at support@privy.com and someone can give you a hand as soon as they're online.