Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

Bayside Buddy

I am very disappointed with the app so far. They make you wait more than a week when you import contacts. I have a Facebook group and people sign up to my newsletter through Facebook. Privy sent an email saying there compliance team needed to approve the imported contacts.. It has been 20 days! I can't email my customers on time and i have to wait 24 HOURS to hear back from a service I pay for. This is very disappointing and I miss the simplicity of Mailchimp. Why have a complicance team if they aren't going to do there job in a diligently. Very disappointed and I will be looking elsewhere. The design is useless if you can't reach your customers.

Northgate Clothing Co.

I'm having a very difficult time getting started.
i didn't realize that there was so much to do at first just to get started. I am very confused at this point

Aussie Sales

Falsely advertises complete free trial then requires you to pay to use all functions. It also lacks features compared to other apps

FLOW

Awful! I CAN'T save and send emails!!! I CAN'T save and send emails!!! I CAN'T save and send emails!!!

November 1, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.

Wellela

unfortunately, I would rate it very poorly. Nothing is straight forward as it should and can be. Almost seems like you're required to have a master's degree in Privy to set it up properly. Will probably delete soon.

October 31, 2019

Thanks for your review! Anything we can help with to raise your rating and help you get going? Hit us up at support@privy.com

Intimus inc

A página fica caindo direto. Quando tentamos editar o pop up, o site fica caindo e nós não conseguimos escrever nada.

October 29, 2019

The Riviera Towel Company

Buyer Beware, Privy is a very hokey email platform. #1. Privy will not clean your list or remove bounces or unsubscribes . #2. They won't tell you any of the names that bounce, you have to manually copy each bounce you get from the IPS and remove each nam manually . #3 Our emails literally showed up in our customer's inbox in GREEK because their system fonts are not universally accepted. To top it off extremely poor tech support. These guys are not ready for prime time by any stretch of the imagination.

Charm in a Tea

I just start so i dont know if the result will be good. I'm looking for the spin to win on privy. I can't find it

Dark Virtue Designs

It won't let me use it yet so I am filling this out as apparently it's part of setup. Buttons to send mails are greyed out but there's not explanation as to why this is the case. Maybe I need to pay? It's not telling me so who knows...

October 21, 2019

Thanks for your review. Unfortunately, the email functionality you are trying to use is not included in our free plan. You'll need to add Privy Email which starts at $10/month for up to 1000 contacts. If you have questions about that plan, shoot us a note at sales@privy.com and we can answer them for you.

Easy Eco Kitchen

It keeps crashing during onboarding - sending me to a 404 and reloading.. The onboarding is more confusing than helpful. Not sure I’ll use this, not a good impression so far.

October 21, 2019