Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Two Gems Boutique

Too new, trying to learn how to make a newsletter and learn how to work around the templates. I can review after i start working with it

Eliteness Apparel

STILL WAITING TO SEE HOW IT ALL WORKS, I HAVE ONLY HAD THE APP FOR ABOUT 30 MINS AND IT SEEMS TO TRACK WELL

BACKME

it's ok, but still messy dashboard and kind of hard to set up, I would be waiting for more updates in the future

NaturalMan

Looks OK so far but this damn pop up has started asking me for reviews before I've even had a chance to use Privy. I'm not sure that this is good practice and would encourage Privy to re think the timing of when this thing keeps popping up. Perhaps encourage people to use the platform first and then seek a review?

BEMINE X MILITAIRE'

still, trying it out looks simple to use, took me a few hours to set up but I'm a slow worker. let's try it out.

LUMINOUS

I find this really helpful, but I would expect more features! ljfdsljflshjfkhdkshfjsdhfhdsjfjdjjdjddj

Linden Square

I have edited the design of a current campaign 3xs. Saved all three times. Go back in to check and see how it looks and it has reverted back to the original everytime. Tried to preview it on my live page and it also had reverted back to the pre-edited version. Not impressed.

Wanderer's Outpost

The walk through on your 1st campaign needs a TON of work. Thankfully I've use similar apps in the past. The reporting is lacking as well, Otherwise, it gets the job done.

Rese & Co.

It's persistently asking me for this rating but I just added it and have no clue how it works. 3 for now because I don't know but need to get work done without seeing a request for a review again!

Whimsically Wakely

It seems to work ok, but only 7 of my hundreds of customers from shopify are showing up. I think it will work better once I get all of my customers in there. It said it imported it automatically, but it hasn't yet.. f