Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Peppermint Thunder

Five Stars all the way! One of the best apps I've seen yet and the free version has so many tools and options available, you'll start to wonder how they do it! Truly a AAA+ Suite of apps with Privy!

spanydeals

Nice APP+++ Recommend. I highly recommend this plugin, I hope to get more functions, very convenient

JanJay Fashions

This app is really helpful to help my customer to know I am offering any discounts. It was easy to setup and created campaigns.

SJP Hair Couture

Was easy to use so far. I like that I am able to customize a lot on the free trial. Can't wait to see the results

IVARSOYA

Very good, i like it. This app is really useful, easy to change the details, and customer's feedback is also very good.

Little Mamas And Papas

Privy is a great addition to any Shopify. Make sure you take them up on their strategy call to go over how it can best work for your store.

SHOP CANARY CLOTHING

Easy to use. Great for monitoring traffic on your site. I have had lots of signups due to this app.

DRiPDRoP Supply

set up signup discount! easy to use looks very professional . Highly recommend this application. can't wait to see it in action

Fight Night Las Vegas

So far so good. I have only used it a short time but so far I really like it. Easy to use. Thank you

Fashionville

It was very easy to use especially if your a beginner. I recommend this app so you can connect more with your costumers.