Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Privy
4.6
June 19, 2022

Very nice app. I've had several sign ups since I've had this app. A+ Would definitely recommend. No issues with it.

Oh Em Gee Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 13, 2022

I often see an app that I want to try, but then find it too difficult to set-up the way that I would like it to look, or I don't understand all of the benefits that it can give me. Privy (Daniel) took over an hour to onboard me, set-up templates prior to our call with my logos, etc., and he went step-by-step as we set up templates together. Daniel even sent me a bunch of super helpful links and I have his direct contact information for any additional questions. I personally would give Privy 10 stars if I could! OUTSTANDING customer service!!!!

eavolu
Time spent using app: 11 days
June 5, 2022

I wanted to learn how to do pop ups and news letters and this app did just that. It did more than that actually because you get to work with someone who is a professional and although its easy to use they teach you a lot.

Ave Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 31, 2022

A fantastic app that has definitely helped my start-up e-commerce business in generating revenue. It's very user friendly to navigate and create campaigns.

You Vibe, We Vibe
Seychelles
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 31, 2022

GREAT APP! The experience after purchase is incredible! They really have the skill to create more conversions in just a few days after you purchase!

Modanostra