Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

solvioshop

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

November 12, 2019

Thanks for the review! Let us know if we can be of any help at support@privy.com.

Virtuous Culture

Horrible customer service; No one responds timely. The popup stopped working. too many issues. The help guide is not user friendly. I wish I were able to get someone on the phone for support.

Gay Goods Unlimited

The onboarding was terrible. I was shown an onboarding flow that made my screen unclickable, and then I was pushed out of the app.

HOBBYCOOL

This app seems to work for my purpose, but when you got problem in configuration, you will never receive a correct reply on time.

November 7, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please reach out to our support team at support@privy.com and someone can give you a hand as soon as they're online.

P L A N E T // N U S A

We have not been able to get in contact with support for over 4 weeks. We have sent over 8 emails. They have reached out themselves to possibly take over our email marketing and not just the current pop up plan. But there has been no response. It is highly disappointing to pay so much and not receive any support!

November 7, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and I'm so sorry about the issues you are experiencing. I forwarded this issue to the support team and they should be in touch.

Fitup Life

Poor service & communication. Cant use all the features even after paying $70 for all the upgrades. Not worth it can use better & cheaper apps instead.

Bayside Buddy

I am very disappointed with the app so far. They make you wait more than a week when you import contacts. I have a Facebook group and people sign up to my newsletter through Facebook. Privy sent an email saying there compliance team needed to approve the imported contacts.. It has been 20 days! I can't email my customers on time and i have to wait 24 HOURS to hear back from a service I pay for. This is very disappointing and I miss the simplicity of Mailchimp. Why have a complicance team if they aren't going to do there job in a diligently. Very disappointed and I will be looking elsewhere. The design is useless if you can't reach your customers.

Northgate Clothing Co.

I'm having a very difficult time getting started.
i didn't realize that there was so much to do at first just to get started. I am very confused at this point

Aussie Sales

Falsely advertises complete free trial then requires you to pay to use all functions. It also lacks features compared to other apps

FLOW

Awful! I CAN'T save and send emails!!! I CAN'T save and send emails!!! I CAN'T save and send emails!!!

November 1, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.