Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Koala Slings

I've set everything up, following the instructions. I don't see the pop-up coupon box on my website.

August 30, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.

JayEliza Royaltee Collection

It’s ok , it’s not giving me a lot of help and I’m kinda confused on how to work this thing. A little bit more guidance will be helpful

August 27, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We actually have lots of tutorials at privy.com/tutorials and offer live training to new users on a weekly basis. Check it out here! https://www.privy.com/training. Or email us at support@privy.com and we'd be happy to help you out!

I Am GoChi

The app just kicked me out and did not save me updates. I don't know what I did wrong, this was a waste of time if it did not connect to my store. The app kicked me out without saving my corrections to the pop ups.

Colombo Shop the Online Store

i have no idea how is work
can not see my discount code
don t know how to set up yet
i canceled before i think i will doit again

August 22, 2019

Thanks for your review! Anything we can help with to raise your rating and help you get going? Hit us up at support@privy.com

BarkHeaven.com

Makes you review app before use. Makes you review app before use. Makes you review app before use. Makes you review app before use.

Regal Chair

Its very complicated. I don't know how to use it. I wish it was easier to navigate. There is too much going on within the app.

August 13, 2019

Thanks for the review and sorry that you are finding the app confusing.

As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training.

MAGNUS Clothing Co.

Switched over from MailChimp to get better pricing on newsletter feature. The template was confusing to adust to. The columns and rows threw me off. I can't adjust the size of my photos, and it doesn't save them so I have to upload them every time. I'm certain these are most likely available options, but the point is, I'm a brand new user and I can't easily figure it out. In addition, after I finally figured out how to import contacts from Mailchimp, the new contacts had to get "approved" and that took several hours which I was completely unaware of. So when I sent out a very import email about a new collection release, only half my subscribers actually got the email. Very. frustrating. Also had problems figuring out how to verify my domain name. So my email went out looking very unprofessional like it was from a marketing team - which my customers don't want to see. The whole conversion has been a huge headache and very stressful, BUT customer service is excellent. They walked me through everything and I didn't have to wait more than a couple minutes for them to respond. The problem is that I've had to contact them for support over 5 times in the last 2 days. I'll probably reevaluate whether or not I'll stick when Privy once I reach the next tier of subscribers. For now, it's not worth going through all this work just to leave immediately.

August 6, 2019

Thanks for the review, and I'm sorry about the issues you're experiencing. We're releasing some new updates to our import process later this week, which should make uploading contacts easier going forward. If you have any other product feedback for us, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@privy.com.

sewpowerful

prompts me to leave a review too frequently. super annoying! Maybe just go slower with that request and let it happen organically!

PetNiche

just started using need time to see how well it works, afterward, i can give my full assessment on it.

July 29, 2019

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

crunchydivadesigns

I think it could be a lot more user friendly, the templates are not great, I would like them to look more professional