Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Next And Best

I'm using it for 2 days so far. We will see how it goes. I'm getting sign-ups to my email lists so that's important

YouZely

I'm still discovering it ! I face some issues so far but the team is very helpful. I'm still on trial version but there are many things to do with it.

PIANO D

just uploaded to start campaigns...free plan seems too much limited even for a small business..will see

Neptune Streetwear®

bang on great so far. cant wait to keep using it inside my store to increase and boost my sales. Keep winning

Leisure Logs Journals

I needed to find an app that would be easy to install and to use - just installed this and thus far have found it easy to customise the opt in form and add to my Shopify - now to find out what else it can do - very happy so far...

The Funky Co.

Use this app for pop ups to get customers to last minute buy. Great results and not spammy at all! Thanks

amuze trend

So far so good first time using this app so I will see how it goes and leave another email if I can

shop teal boutique

Great app to utilize for your online business. I collect emails and welcome discounts!! I would highly recommend this

Pants for Peanuts

I love the flexibility with layout for this app. But I wish it allowed more A/B testing with all emails.

Perkosets

I am using Privy to help maintain proper communication with my customers and so far I like how simple its interface is.