Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Viña Del Guayacán

Location Ecuador

I am not fully sure if my popups are having powerful results. Seems like people are not clicking as much as I expected them to do... Some people have complained that the discount codes are not working. dc

Brn Boutique

I used this app to start my email subscriber list. It did what it was supposed to do. I have no complaints.

Silhouette Mastectomy

I am still trying to configure this App... it appears to be a great addition, however, I find the support lacking. It is not a real time chat. They email you their response and often they may not fully understand your question so you get an insufficient answer. I have now gone back and forth 3-4 times and still having setup troubles! It would be really nice if it was a real time chat line or phone call to resolve my setup problems once and for all. Support in my opinion is weak.

JnKs.Co

It's quick and easy to learn, I am still trying in testing it. So far I have not seen results yet on the traffic I am getting but the conversation to sales is not there yet.

ChatBotMarketing

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Helped me to do some pop ups. I'd love to customize parameters to thank you page's button to get more advanced automations

The Crown Holder™️

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am still learning this app, I will provide a better review at a later time. Thank you so much.....

Beduina

Location Chile
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Me costo un poco descubrir como funcionaba el tema de los cupones. Deberían explicar bien como hacerlo

Alexcraft®

Location China

great app , easy to use, very help to us, and we can send emails very easy.great app , easy to use, very help to us, and we can send emails very easy.

Graky Store

Location Italy

ho installato quest' applicazione per il popup della ruota della fortuna. tutto ok per adesso. non ho ancora provato le altre funzioni

NSOTM

I've used this app for building up my email contacts, at first it wasn't working for me but once you take time to thoroughly utilize it does the job.