Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Mary Jane's Headquarters

Privy has been absolutely instrumental in our ability to grow our brand, and our online sales. We implemented last year and have captured over 12k emails - more than we had collected in 6 years of running the online + physical store combined, and increased sales substantially by marketing to our list regularly. Use the A/B test features, and find what people like, that's the quickest way to build your list. Also, huge shoutout to Liam who is our assigned Privy success rep and helped us grow as much as we did!

John Sloane Art

Updated 5-28-21
After having used Privy for a few months now and having started to take advantage of everything it has to offer, I've been amazed at the response and consistent increase in conversions. I wish we would have tried this app sooner. After all, it started with a free trial so what were we waiting for? After having a few questions along the way we also found out that their support is FANTASTIC. Shout out's to Uri, Marcel, Felix and Jose! (and anyone else I may have missed) Prompt, knowledgable and they don't talk 'down' to people just starting out. I see a long and profitable future using Privy! Just completed day '2' of Privy "Starter" program training with Dan. Another very informative, 'hands-on' presentation and it was free! This is the way all app companies should help get new clients 'onboard' and prove that their software actually works! (We made money the FIRST day) Day 1 with Connor - great, and now day 2 with Dan - great, can't wait for day 3!

Tiffany Artistry

I am completely new to both ecommerce and Shopify, and I have found that this is a really easy app to use. It incorporates a lot of things that are important to ecommerce, like pop-ups, abandon cart emails and newsletters; and makes it so easy to set them all up, especially for someone like myself who has no idea when it comes to coding or marketing. There is a free plan you can use, which is affordable when you are starting out, and I think long term it will be very beneficial and helpful to my store. I would definitely recommend this app.

Hey Mamas - We've got you!

I only joined the free plan and did very basic setup (new to ecom so lot of low hanging fruit to focus on). I only setup the exit intent pop up with 209 signups and 58 orders. Have just upgraded, probably the best roi app after email marketing and definitely a low hanging must have app. Definitely setting time aside after Xmas to fully optimise and leverage the features of this app to capture more sales. Not that it's hard to setup, just too much going on. Highly recommend this app.

Deez Jazzi Jewelry

I used this app to replace all of the multiple apps I was using to boost sales. This one app is able to do everything I need. I was able to remove the other apps which was slowing down my site. I give it a thumbs up!

LUXURIOUS BASICS

EASY TO USE
VERY USER FRIENDLY APPLICATION
COST EFFECTIVE IF YOU ARE NOT SPENDING A TON OF DOLLARS ON OTHER APPS.

Man-Cave Gifts & Collectibles

The app stated that you were able to setup with a few easy clicks, Yes, it was that easy. We have taken advantage of Privy convert offering customers a discount for joining our community. After 10 days we have already seen positive results and sales growth.

capabunga-store

Really working great for us and lots of good support to help us with things we don't know how to do.

Krazy Mazie Kreations

the onboarding from Jen was super helpful. it made all the difference, otherwise would have felt overwhelming. thank you.

Camera Bebelusului

Hello, its working good but i dont understand why in the newsletter platform i can't find all the products that i have in the store to add there... can you please give me more informations ?