Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

pins-addiction

very nice and efficient thanks i will continue with you and hope have good results as soon as possible and sales

LIL GHOST

njlhnninhlnlsdfdsfgdsgfdshujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkjlhnlkjhkhjkhjkhljkhljkhjlkhljkhlkjhljkh

NEXT GEN PROMOTIONS

nice stuff I really think that it can go along way
just gotta keep grinding and improving as much asvv

4Tone

Dope app..........................................
Dope app..........................................

Bonavento

Polecam Privy . Prosta obsługa . Różne szablony do wyboru. Możliwość edytowania. Warto zainstalować tą aplikacje

El Taller de Nana

Muy buena aplicación, mis clientes están actualizados de la ofertas en mi tienda, y se obtienen muchos beneficios.

Agni NY

I used the app for setting up a discount code. It was definitely helpful in tracking new customers and providing new discount codes.

Fashion Elisée

I used this app and it helped me a lot. thank you Privy-Pop UPS. it's very easy to use and it really makes the difference

So Chic Boutique

Really easy to use, totally recommend it. I love it because I can create campaigns for different countries.

PodW0rld

I used this app to persuade customers to provide me their email. It actually works and although I still haven't launched the store I tested it on myself and it works great.