Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS | Reviews

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Modern Herbs

Recently Privy isn't working properly. Emails have been bouncing back tremendously and we reported this, and took them more than 3-4 days to fix the issue. Now the newsletter section does not even load. It also shows that our previous templates are GONE. I pay $200 monthly and they did refund the amount, but this is getting annoying especially during these busy times of the year. We will be looking into other service provider and abandon privy with no regret asap. Stay away.

Fishe and Lilly

Frustrating to work with and expensive. I wouldn;t recommend this app anymore. It used to be a lot easier to use.

Sniper Skin Sports

It has been almost a month where people who unsubscribe are unable to and since has caused spam reports. Now they froze my account for a problem they can't fix. An email app that you can't unsubscribe from - this is infuriating. Please fix this - it is the busiest time of year and your app is not working.

KnitWearMasters

They never answer your requests. Very bad customer support. Plus they charged money for nothing. Avoid.

Pac Nor Westy

We used this app for our popup marketing for 2+ years and it worked great. When we decided to leverage their email marketing services, that is when things went south. We have spent the last 2 1/2 years working hard to cultivate a customer email list from a variety of sources including our brick-and-mortar store. When we submitted our email list to Privy for upload, we were contacted by their compliance team. My interaction with the Privy compliance team was highly disrespectful. The implicit tone was that our organization might have collected our email list nefariously and stated they were more worried about maintaining their reputation than working with us. The overzealousness of their compliance team was highly off-putting. They denied our request to add our emails to the marketing distribution list. As a business owner, I get to choose who our brand gets to work with, and we do not want to work with an organization where the first interaction was so negative and implicit of wrong doing. Making a customer feel like they are doing something wrong is highly disrespectful. We were excited about using Privy's service for our growing brand, but will go elsewhere based on how we were made to feel.

BUMPSHOW MATERNITY

I would rather give them 0 stars if I could. Their support team is not helping at all! It won't allow me to cancel the plan unless contact them,and I did, they do not even reply my email for 2 days!!!! Please do not use them. Worst experience ever!!!!

Aqua Pura Bracelets

doesn't let you edit anything until you're forcibly upgraded. i can't cancel unless i upgrade or contact support which causes more of a delay.

Nasa Depot

I originally thought this app was great until I saw how their pricing scales. For a simple popup they charged me $15 a month, then for adding an abandoned cart email feature they tried to increase my cost to GET THIS $90 A MONTH! These guys are absolute scum trying to charge these outrageous prices. Do yourself a favor and hire a developer to do everything that this app does if you really need their "extra" features. If you are trying to scale your company then do not use this service as they will gut you.

Marina Savashynskaya

If you download this app the customer service will absolutely spam you with dozens of the meaningless emails and phone calls. If that's not bad enough, they send their emails from multiple domains so you cannot just block or unsubscribe. I have asked them politely each time to stop contacting me and they ignore each request and attempt to contact me from another address and call me. I downloaded this app for not even 15 minutes before figuring out it's not what I need, deleting it, and they are still spamming me. DO NOT give your information to this app.

Off Beach CHANDLERY

I want to like this app, but it's overwhelming in just finding out how to work the editor for customizing. It would be nice if they directed me to relevant tutorials so I don't have to watch endless youtube videos that still don't answer my qustions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43