Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Pop Ups w/exit intent, Email Marketing, Abandonment & Wheels

Based on 22036 reviews

RockaDex

cant review haven't used it yet. grehtrhrhjnyjntjuykyukhtrwhtrjytwjnytjytjytejmytejmytekjytekytekytek

Sporteeef

FAKE.............. Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Cowboys and Astronauts

It's really too bad that I can't give the a higher rating as I'd love to. I really like the app and the customer service and easy integration. BUT...they have one giant Achilles Heel. Their system allows for the same email address with different title cases to create duplicate records (e.g., person@email.com and Person@Email.com will create SEPARATE contacts) so you end up sending multiples to people all the time. You have to deduplicate your lists MANUALLY! The worst part is that they have known about this issue for months and have still not fixed it. De-duplication is the most fundamental feature of any email marketing program...it's staggering to me that they have let this go on for so long with no fix and have not even communicated the issue to their customers. Ask them about it before you sign up!

September 13, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you're experiencing. You shouldn't have to de-duplicate your list manually. We do have this capability in the product. Do you mind emailing us at support@privy.com so we can look into this for you?

MUSHY BROWS

baaaad so bad rgf3gf3tf25g46hgbt4twbhrwtbby rb btyunyuk,ngffbvdcdfgjkkiuytrtyujioiuytrjkoliuytrtyuiuytrt

CINZEL JEWELRY

I´m just opening the app and i´m here. I can´t rate before i try it.

I think this pop up should appear later, at least let us try it!

Now lets see how it works!

Andivia Beauty

I did not enjoy this app

1. Hard To Learn
2. Has Annoying Pop-up Begging for a Review, Constantly
3 Go to Get an Email Service Provider
4. Didn't see the ability to easily customize content in email

Hayden Rowe Candle Co.

Terrible at creating emails. Doesn't send to all contacts. Support is very slow. NOT an alternative to Mailchimp. Really only good to get newsletter signups not to mail anything to anyone. Also, they don't want to let me submit this bad review which may be why they have a 4.7 star rating.

September 5, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. I forwarded this issue to the support team and they should be in touch.

Hey Bud Skincare

too early to give a review on this app. very premature and inappropriate to do so. literally have nothing to say about it

September 3, 2019

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

CruisingBabylon

this review is part of the tutorial you have to walk through. haven't used the app much yet. don't know what they're hoping to get from this.

August 30, 2019

SoFree Creations

Once I test. I will review! kjadc;jnkldsvnlkwlnv jeflwnv pwlwnvl . sndlnwnlcwneolwne owjvnlwnvnlwekmel

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30