Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Abandoned Cart, Sales Conversion

Puppet Portraits

No customer support. Other app developers provide guidance with specific coding questions related to an install. Privy simply provides a form letter and apologizes it doesn't work for everyone. And that's after charging for the month.

herlovelyshoes

Don't know much about the app beside you have to pay for a plan before you can use the service once you're card is on file you then can use the emailing service

ShredGang

Too early to know but there service isn't great because they still haven't got back to me.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hulyahome.com

So far the experience stinks......I'm trying to learn the app and all I keep getting is this stupid pop-up masking me to rate you....so here you go ---- 1 star.....the help button is giving me an error, and contacts that should be synched aren't.....but you are more interested in a rating,

STONE AGE STANDARD

The sign up "pop up" doesnt actually allow anyone to sign up? Where is the bar to enter an email address? useless

February 12, 2020

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.

Arnone Boutique

It was fabulous during the FREE trial. Everything worked. Then everything stop working. I'm not even close to the end of FREE trial. Then I get an alert that I need to go to the paid program because I'm at over 2500 views? Not sure where they get this data from. I started this online boutique on Jan 22 and as of today I only have 255 page views? I wish I was in the 2000 views. Seems very shady to me! When my campaigns stopped working I ran the A/P test and now it seems how to push my views only on there end to the 2500 but everywhere else it states different? Google Analytics, Shopify Analytics. So privy not happy with the force of making people pay for a service that is not even working properly for the past few days. My RANK is a 0

February 10, 2020

SUNGLASS TO GO

Dealing with these guys has been nothing but a nightmare. What a waste of our time and money! It's been two weeks that we signed up, but all we are getting is the runaround from them. I wish we tried them before paying. I guess the money is gone!!!

BluPandas

Their product is good, I have no problems with it. The thing I don't like is the retention tactics they use to keep you subscribed to their services. It takes a click to set up a plan to use Privy, but you have to reach out via email for them to cancel your account. I reached out last month to cancel my plan or look for a way to reduce the bill amount but I never got a response. Now I only want a single option, which is to cancel it altogether. At least have a phone number to call or a self service section. Live chat says they can't process cancellations which only make things less convenient.

Make sure you have a ladder ready to climb out before you jump into this hole.

Fashionista Child

The popup is annoying on the mobile platform, its hard to exit. Need to make it more mobile friendly.

Dragon Sinistre

Très mauvais !! Sa bug en permanence. Lorsque je vais dans conception et que j'essaye de modifier un texte. Sa me renvoie sur une page qui dit "Oups! quelque chose a mal tourner veuillez rafraîchir la page!".

January 27, 2020