Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Abandoned Cart, Sales Conversion

Encouraging Souls

this is my first time using it and I haven't gone past to the publishing my campaign yet but ill review again once im done

February 10, 2020

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

Curated Seating

I don't want the app to automatically send out an email with a coupon code and there are no clear instructions on how to stop it.

February 6, 2020

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.

dripvendorsplug

It does not notify when they inactivate your account. No warning and they delete all of your mailing contacts. This happened to me and I got so upset. Please upgrade to giving out a warning.

MeganRenee

Difficult to use. Contacts not syncing and help desk was not useful. After several attempts my contacts are still not loading correctly and when I attempt to add one it says error.

Viessestore

Sto testando l'app, vediamo cosa si puo fare,.. cerco di inserire la traduzione in italiano, ma non mi sembra si possa fare, se potete fatemi sapere

January 28, 2020

Thanks for the review and feedback! We're still working on localizing our app to be available in Italian. Stay tuned! If you need any help in the meantime, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@privy.com or check out our help docs at help.privy.com

323 Millworks

So far, not going great. I have no preview of anything I'm creating so I have to keep guessing what everything looks like before making it live...making a great deal of extra work. No sure why this is happening but it's frustrating.

January 27, 2020

eBikes Mart

not intuitive to use. could have info or detail popups guiding user to perform tasks such as audience targeting, etc. Provide details or documentation in the form of popups or help center to guide the campaign design, automation, A/B testing, etc.

January 13, 2020

Thanks for the feedback. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training or watch tutorials at privy.com/training

Omni-Spring

Need a bit more time using the product before I can write a review. Still eight days left in free trial. Today is the 1st day I did the integration and noticed I missed out on getting many emails because I had not completed the integration!! But so far - the customer service call was nice.

January 8, 2020

Lamoon PK

Am so confuse with this app. ...........................................................................

December 18, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, we also have lots of tutorials and offer live training to new users on a weekly basis. Check it out here! https://www.privy.com/training

Just Lotus

I like how things look when I build them. There is quite a bit I can do with this. But I worry about the fact, then when my pop-up form comes up and my visitor clicks in the 'your email' (like one does by habit), they can no longer type into that field. I learned that hitting the Tab button brings the cursor back but how many of my visitors will know this?

No matter how good things look and how easy it was to learn, if a visitor can't enter their info in the fields then all is void. Never seen a disabled cursor when I clicked in a field??? Le sigh.

December 17, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We're sorry about the issues you are experiencing, this is not how Privy should be behaving. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26