Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Nova Views

I have spoken to customer service and I was charged $10 for the email to be sent to no one. I ended up using the shopify email where I saw that 10 people out of the 15 contacts are subscribed to my newsletter. I dont understand and from what your representatives keep telling me it seems the email can only be sent to people that have purchased. Worst App ever. Even if I misunderstood and still dont understand it is way too complicated to figure out why the emails are not being sent. The reasons explained to me by your representatives make no sense to a normal person. Also the fact that removing the app alone does not close the paid plan is a rip-off. I really dont understand why i paid $10. I hate this service. I feel like you guys took advantage of a new customer that was willing to pay you. I hope you guys feel good about the jobs your doing. Good riddance.

Original 3 Way Skewer

confusing for me. not working. it did but stopped after a few hours. I have emailed support so hopefully, I can get squared away soon and running campaigns. I will only give two stars for now and I'll just wait to get the help I'm seeking to get this thing going. I'll definitely change it. Thank you

Rustika Taller

Los tutoriales, quizas podrian estar en español tambien, pero es solo una sugerencia. Todo lo demás está bien.

Man-Kave

WAY TOO EXPENSIVE FOR WHAT IT IS. $120 A MONTH FOR ME. based on page views of 100k a month, only got 10+ view on a pop up and 100 sign ups...

Beyond Beautiful LLC

I spent the time designing a satisfactory email, when complete I was prompt to upgrade to a monthly subscription before it could be sent. I did. Then after paying, designing the email content, the email campaign was delivered to just one of my subscribers. I emailed their provided contact email with no response in return. Save your money and switch to the Shopify email marketing app. You get the same options with reporting and it gets delivered to all subscribers.

NBLCouture

I just installed it and don’t have much to say now. Still struggling with setup. Will tell you more in weeks to come

AndNao

not bad, bit underwelming in the presentation of the site and structure, haven't tried the paid version, the free version doesn't get above 4 star i believe

Neutralign

Shouldn't cost any money. Difficult to use, large logo shown at the bottom of popups. Not very professional.

OMONI BOUTIQUE

I was really bummed when Mailchimp was no longer available via Shopify, and thought Privy would be a good choice. It is not as user friendly as Mailchimp, and it offers nice templates, more mobile friendly versus desktop. HOWEVER, back in February/ early March I noticed my emails said it was being sent however people were not receiving them. I also noticed the % of them being opened dramatically went down... probably because it was not being sent. I paid for the $20/month membership but due to the problems as well as with COVID - I cancelled, yet I still am being charged which I am trying to deal with currently. All in all, started off decent... but now I am getting frustrated with it.

Fabuluxedoll

I used this app to help set up pop up email sign up on my account. I am still getting the hang of it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29