Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Pop Ups w/exit intent, Email Marketing, Abandonment & Wheels

Based on 22089 reviews

IBUY4TIME

still testing system but keep getting this annoying popup. so ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

KashMa'ri

I just started to use this app but it keeps sending me a pop-up to review the app. Seems like it would be good for email marketing but I am having some trouble with being able to preview the campaigns I have created. I will review after I am able to fully use the app.

The Sleepcollective

customization and sync is not entirely glitch free. It seems I cant easily turn it on or off and that should be easier

Lux iCases LLC

I really like my email design, however, when doing speed test through google, this slowed my website down too much, which would impact rankings. The link attached to my pop up also impacted my page. & $20 is a bit much for an email sign up.

September 5, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Privy should never slow down your site speed or affect your search ranking. I forwarded this issue to the support team and they should be in touch.

eShopping Depot LLC

I like it so far because of the ease of use. I will submit a review after. I'm still exploring. Hope this is better than MailChimp. n

September 3, 2019

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

Beyond Broth

I believe my account has been hacked. I am getting many signups that are not requesting them... this is very disturbing that there has not been anything done to fix the issue. I would appreciate if you would take a look to address this issue.

August 30, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. I forwarded this issue to the support team and they should be in touch.

Koala Slings

I've set everything up, following the instructions. I don't see the pop-up coupon box on my website.

August 30, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.

JayEliza Royaltee Collection

It’s ok , it’s not giving me a lot of help and I’m kinda confused on how to work this thing. A little bit more guidance will be helpful

August 27, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We actually have lots of tutorials at privy.com/tutorials and offer live training to new users on a weekly basis. Check it out here! https://www.privy.com/training. Or email us at support@privy.com and we'd be happy to help you out!

I Am GoChi

The app just kicked me out and did not save me updates. I don't know what I did wrong, this was a waste of time if it did not connect to my store. The app kicked me out without saving my corrections to the pop ups.

Colombo Shop the Online Store

i have no idea how is work
can not see my discount code
don t know how to set up yet
i canceled before i think i will doit again

August 22, 2019

Thanks for your review! Anything we can help with to raise your rating and help you get going? Hit us up at support@privy.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23