Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Ailu Swim

Somewhat easy to use. Like the features to collect emails with a nice and simple design. A good option for beginners.

The Vegan Company UK

The UX of this app is quite poor - it is really not that easy to navigate or create campaigns from scratch with no prior knowledge. I am committed to spending the time to learn as it seems like its features are fantastic and once you learn it then it will be very useful but my patience is wearing thin with it's ease to use.

STRONGERWELLNESS.COM

Having some issues with branding our emails. When the app sends email confirmations and newsletters they come with the Privy brand. I believe this is not good for any business and I am surprised no one else has complained . We have been chatting to support for almost 2 days now and still not clear answer. Not very happy with this, plus a bit expensive for the service.

Sole Trees

I have been using this app for 3 years for a single pop up. have about 5k a month page views, and now they have put a limit on pageviews and are charging $20 a month. Time to find a new app, nothing special that any email platform cant do.

Adelfi

Although the interface is a bit cumbersome, the technical aspects work like they're supposed to. It's the design side that is a disaster. Whether it's pop ups or emails, the options are very limited and feel dated. So far the technical support response has been to tell me that the reason images I try to upload appear blurry is because f my computer's HD/Retina screen...

jorotofitness

I want to use it, but i want to pay thru my shopify shop or thru paypal. but they dont have those option, only have the credit card option. it sucks. why my other apps didnot make me to use credit card only. so said cant use it

VIEWZ 2020

Just started using this app today. I really like the features it offers such as adding pop-up windows for email marketing and discounts. However, when I customize my discounts, I cannot see my website while I am working on my desktop laptop. on the left-hand-side I should be able to see my website as I customize the features but unfortunately, I cannot see anything at all.

unlimitedclassics

Tried having 2 Privy accounts. 1 for each store I have. the app doesnt support that and I found my self spending hours trying to figure this thing out and make it work. Privy support takes days to reply and not really helping.
besides, app is good

Monday Haters Supply

We tried the app for a week and it works quite well. However, we had an issue with the dark mode on iPhone when we receive confirmation email (logo appears black on black). We contacted twice Privy CS but no reply so far....
We will give a try with the Privy Convert at 20 USD and see how it goes.

Ikigai-Shop

Utile et très abordable mais je rencontre toujours des problèmes, par exemple l'appli qui ne se lance pas donc impossible de travailler dessu.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 115 116