Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Pop Ups w/exit intent, Email Marketing, Abandonment & Wheels

Based on 20769 reviews

Sixela Ind.

I have just added this app so cant really give a rating, so l will give it 3 for install ability. All l want it to do is capture customers email address and offer discount upon visiting and leaving my store. Fingers crossed as l have not had much luck with these. Oh and l hope support is as good as what they say. i will update once l learn a bit more

TheGeeksBoutique

I've used the app for 5 minutes and have been asked for a review at least 25 times. I'll update this review once I can give you a review.

Loja Nine House

Let see if this app is good or not. Then I will increase or not my comments here and add more stars or nor. Bring me some sells

Category 5 Cellars

Just signed up, will leave full review after using the app some more. This was required before proceeding further.

June 12, 2019

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

SilaDea London

It looks like a great app. I am still trying to figure it out. I am not sure how to navigate in the platform and also to set up the newsletter.
There is a lot of options which seems very helpful

June 12, 2019

Thanks for your review! Anything we can help with to raise your rating and help you get going? Hit us up at support@privy.com

LIOR AMICI

I will have to say for beginners, this app is a little on the expensive side especially for businesses that are just getting started.

June 12, 2019

Thanks for the review. We recently changed new pricing that may be a better fit for you. Our CEO wrote a blog post explaining our thinking and why we believe the change better aligns us with businesses who are just getting started. Here's the post: https://www.privy.com/blog/why-were-changing-pricing. Would love to hear your feedback!

Stars and Stripes Company

working on getting better email lists. this has helped me get started, but I think the next plan is a little high in price

bigsausagerolls

Only just started it, but they already want to leave a review, would probably work better if they asked for a review after a week, not straight away haha!

Cloud9Shoppers

i just started and see that email field of popup form is disabled.... why email field is disabled??
Although i can enter first name in the form.

June 7, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.

WeirdosCC

A little confusing at first, dont like that they hide the cost. Wish it was more upfront with the prices before i downloaded the app

June 5, 2019