Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Pop Ups w/Exit intent, Email Marketing, Abandonment & Wheels

LookPetite

After setting up and thinking I was done, I went to edit the pop up that was installed on setup, because I wanted to change it. Then I ended up on a page where I needed to copy and paste code into my shopify store. I closed out and tried reinstalling the app; how ever apparently it still was installed because it said step 2-3 complete; apparently the third step is being forced to write this review before finding out whether it's going to work or not.

Willow Cottage Candle & Soap Co

Trying to get it to work. Seems great but the ad customization isn't showing up. It just says preview your pop up here. Might be a problem with my computer, might not. VERY, VERY, frustrating.

Robin Labb Jewelry

Slightly confusing. Would like to be able to chat with tech support IRT. Other than that, great and resourceful service.

December 6, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We do offer chat support and support via email, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training or watch tutorials at privy.com/training

Muse '63

It is better than some apps that I have used but it could be more user friendly. It would help a lot if the app had phone support.

December 6, 2019

Thanks for the review! If you need any help don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@privy.com or check out our help docs at help.privy.com.

Because I’m A Nurse

I am doing the survey as it is part of set up. I will update after I have used the app for a bit. Setup was relatively easy. Watching the Youtube tutorial the app suggested was helpful. They are short. about 8 minutes a piece.

Royale Essence Extensions

its not that simple to use. Mailchimp was more userfriendly. I want to change my popup message and it won't let me.

Why should i delete my review

December 3, 2019

Thanks for your review and sorry about the issues you're experiencing. Anything we can do to help you get going? Please send us an email at support@privy.com and we'd be happy to give you a hand.

Ewonderclicks.com

I want it to be free and once it generates me sales then I pay for it, Maybe $10 per month or something like that

December 3, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, super helpful! We'll take this into consideration as we develop our product further. In the meantime as you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

Kart Racers Speed Shop

I am not enough of an expert with Privy to say but I not impressed enough to move to the paid version

CBIC Inc.

The app is still not catching all email sign-ups and having to do repeated imports to keep contacts in the app up to date. people signing up because of this are not all getting the discount code emailed to them which is a problem.

Kalbra Products

Not sure yet, I'm trying to contact in regards to an easier way to implement my already active discount codes

November 29, 2019

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 107 108