Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Pop Ups w/exit intent, Email Marketing, Abandonment & Wheels

Based on 19836 reviews

Carib Flavor

I've setup a campaign to assist with automating my welcome email. It looks good, its easy to customize and it definitely worked immediately however, as a new store, I don't want to have a mailing address in the email. Is there a way to get rid of that? If not, I guess I'll have to spring for a PO box sooner rather than later. Also..there should be a way to add recommended merch into the email as well.

April 26, 2019

Thanks for your review! Unfortunately, for compliance reasons every email must have an associated mailing address. That's universal rule, not a Privy one. In terms of recommended products, while we can't do that dynamically you can add in images , text, and links to promote your top products using the layout and content blocks. Hope that helps! Feel free to reach out to us at support@privy.com if you need more assistance!

x9google

it's ok
Use my code 7x0lll and get a FREE impression boost up to $6. Redeem it at https://sixads.net/refer/?code=7x0lll

Sahara Blue Co.

good app easy to set up hoping it will help my site. the time delay to see your pop up is a great option.

Seaturtleworld

not sure as i just logged in.....seems confusing so will have a look and check it out later. Hopefully it works

April 24, 2019

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training.

HIBEKO™

i use this to help customers help sign up for email updates, works great but wish it was easier to use and incorporate it to my website. kind of buggy.

April 24, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.

Pranic Lifestyle

I used this app and it helps us a lot to capture visitor who are an exit on web site. Love this app.

April 23, 2019

Great to hear, thanks! If you need any help don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@privy.com or check out our help docs at help.privy.com

Belle Âme

From what I can see you can only send automated emails with this app. You cant seem to design an email and instantly send it to selected contacts? Someone tell me if I'm wrong. Thats what id like to do with the app. The newsletter sign up feature is good though.

April 23, 2019

Thanks for your review! You'll need to add our email product to your account to send newsletters, abandoned cart emails, etc. You can add that at https://dashboard.privy.com/settings/subscription

Famous For Nothing

I just started but, I am enjoying it so far. Look forward to seeing if it can help our new business grow! I only just signed up but the process has been easy and the platform has been super helpful in walking me through the process to get started with my first campaign.

April 22, 2019

Thanks for the review! As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

ETREND MODEL

Applcation utile pour offrir cadeau de bienvenue aux nouveaux clients. facile a configurer. Application en anglais

Peek-A-Posh

Ive heard really great things about this app from many people. I hope this can help grow my store to another level.

April 19, 2019