Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

Mangiar Veneto

This app help me with my shop. Thanks for do it. I find this app intuitive and simple to use and very useful for easily enabling pop-ups

BabyBento

difficulty testing the app in mobile and desktop, unsure how it is working, am a little confused to be honest

Lynxe Co.

This app is a little difficult to navigate as there is so much going on. I feel pressured to upgrade to a paid plan even though I still haven't figured out how to use the free plan.

StarNovacare

It should give step by step directions in order to download and create pop ups. it does not show that its active.

Sweetener Lash

I hope there's more guide for me to add a campaign .Because I set up one but it did not work .And I want to change the settings but don'know how to . I want to create a subscribe newsletter , but the coupon did not sent .And I want to change the text ,I can't find where I can go to settings .

OMG Empower Me

It's to difficult to use and doesn't have online support available..................................

Model Savvy

The app doesn't send your emails. I have yet to see abandon cart emails, or rate my product. Someone needs to insure this is working properly.

Irish Pens

Just starting today so too early to say. First impressions are a bit complicated but many that's just me!

RowerSongs

I can't edit the campaign once active? Bummer if I have to make a new campaign to change anything. please add edit active campaign.

Sankofayah

still can't find out how to get the pop up to show up in the middle of the screen otherwise its a nice app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 113 114