Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text Marketing, & Cart Recovery

HOUNDPOT | 하운드팟

I used this app for newletter signups. But once the trial period ended they erased all of the form settings I had set for my site so I don't know if it's worth going through the design and setup process again and continue using the app.

Creative Rizk Boutique

Not sure, having a hard time adding a few things. Not sure, having a hard time adding a few things.

Milk & Thistle

I used this app for a pop up on my site. I found it a little confusing at first to re-design a custom design but eventually got the hang of it.

Yanira Cosmetics

I am having a little hard time understanding the layout of this app but it seems to be pretty okay! :)

BentosGo

So far, has been a great help. Still working through navigating everything, and have noticed some tweaks that would be great. Thanks

Homes Bracelets

knkjnjnioijoijojoijoijoijoijoijoijoijoijoijiojoijoijoijoijoijoijoijoijiojiojoijoijiojiojjjjjjnkjnnkjnkjnk

Harajuku

I can’t write anything yet because I just installed it ................................................................................

Moutawn

i was asked to rate this app, right after I downloaded it. So I don't have so much to say yet. I'm sure its good, I just didn't have the time to no for sure yet But privy seemed like they really wanted me to rate the app.

shop hey chick

Not easy to use, canva is way easier. SHould link to shopify and be able to pull products directly from it

touchGOODS

I like this app but would love to see a social follow discount, not just email. To replace the bekeeting app that shopify no longer supports.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 113 114