Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Banele Coffee

still, early days yet..so far so good but I think the template options are not enough. There are quite a lot out there.

fitformorestore

It's an okay app. The $15 is a bit steep to justify for the features it offers for that price. The emails were cumbersome to say the least. This is on my list to delete now that the heavy holiday traffic season is over because the value just isn't there for me.

Bows 2 Fros

The app is okay but for me to be paying $15 dollars is a bit extreme. Sometimes emails aren't going out when it should be and it sucks.

Love Nelli

Pretty good APP although I have had a few problems with the pop up that cannot be resolved. I feel it is overpriced for what I am getting.

Out&Back Outdoor

Decent pop-up app but the email client isn't great... We tried using it and it failed enough times that we leaned back into MailChimp. We have run that integration with MailChimp and lets see if that works...

Luna Art Online

It was good until I kept getting an error after trying to add my subscribers to my contacts list. Very annoying! I hope this gets fixed ASAP!

Evening Appeal

No "Free Plan" available. It is actually just a free trial. It is easy to use though. I have deleted it as i cannot justify the price at the moment

GenZ Tailoreds

pretty cool, but wish I could send out personal emails or get to select certain contacts for certain emails.

MindJournal

Great app. Terrible pricing. Klaviyo really needs to fix their pop-up builder as using Privy just for pop-ups is not economical. Privy should really offer a non-email plan for customers who just want to collect.

Gravgear

Money heist alert!!
Be super aware before you activate the paid plan. Privy has the most ridiculous policy that says, removing the app does not automatically stop the billing. We tried the app and uninstalled it the same month, the billing keeps rolling. Privy support will not refund all the extra charges, although they can clearly see that we didn’t take advantage of the app at all after removing the app, Yes, we are responsible for not carefully reading the policy but Privy can easily correct this by verifying and refunding full payment. Their policy doesn't make sense at all and it almost sounds like a trap. UPDATE from 1 star to 3 star: After seeing the initial review, Privy's billing team verified our last login to the app is actually same as we claimed(last year), they refunded all the remaining amount. The whole experience can be a lot better should their support team make the proper refund in the first place. I wish Privy will consider changing the "removing app doesn't auto remove billing" policy as that is still a big trap to any Shopify store owner. Or at least alert the owners with email or something after the app removal.

June 7, 2021

Thank you for sharing this feedback. As you mentioned, we do have this noted in our policy, but we do understand your frustration and would love to work with you to turn this experience around. A member of our team will be in touch shortly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 116 117