Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

MiGuard

the dashboard functionality is so poor. I have to click at least 3 times on each button to reach where i want to. Limited features. Limited integrations with shopify. Limited flexibility in designing. Switching back to klaviyo would be a better option for sure.

Vincent and Barn

The more I try and use it the more features I find either don't works or don't work as perhaps Privy suggest, shame, it used to be a great company but they seem to be focusing on new products although I rarely see them rather than fixing all the glitches in the basic system. I still have an unresolved issue

Banele Coffee

still, early days yet..so far so good but I think the template options are not enough. There are quite a lot out there.

fitformorestore

It's an okay app. The $15 is a bit steep to justify for the features it offers for that price. The emails were cumbersome to say the least. This is on my list to delete now that the heavy holiday traffic season is over because the value just isn't there for me.

Bows 2 Fros

The app is okay but for me to be paying $15 dollars is a bit extreme. Sometimes emails aren't going out when it should be and it sucks.

Love Nelli

Pretty good APP although I have had a few problems with the pop up that cannot be resolved. I feel it is overpriced for what I am getting.

Out&Back Outdoor

Decent pop-up app but the email client isn't great... We tried using it and it failed enough times that we leaned back into MailChimp. We have run that integration with MailChimp and lets see if that works...

Luna Art Online

It was good until I kept getting an error after trying to add my subscribers to my contacts list. Very annoying! I hope this gets fixed ASAP!

Evening Appeal

No "Free Plan" available. It is actually just a free trial. It is easy to use though. I have deleted it as i cannot justify the price at the moment

GenZ Tailoreds

pretty cool, but wish I could send out personal emails or get to select certain contacts for certain emails.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 117 118