Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Gravgear

Location Singapore

Money heist alert!!
Be super aware before you activate the paid plan. Privy has the most ridiculous policy that says, removing the app does not automatically stop the billing. We tried the app and uninstalled it the same month, the billing keeps rolling. Privy support will not refund all the extra charges, although they can clearly see that we didn’t take advantage of the app at all after removing the app, Yes, we are responsible for not carefully reading the policy but Privy can easily correct this by verifying and refunding full payment. Their policy doesn't make sense at all and it almost sounds like a trap. UPDATE from 1 star to 3 star: After seeing the initial review, Privy's billing team verified our last login to the app is actually same as we claimed(last year), they refunded all the remaining amount. The whole experience can be a lot better should their support team make the proper refund in the first place. I wish Privy will consider changing the "removing app doesn't auto remove billing" policy as that is still a big trap to any Shopify store owner. Or at least alert the owners with email or something after the app removal.

June 7, 2021

Thank you for sharing this feedback. As you mentioned, we do have this noted in our policy, but we do understand your frustration and would love to work with you to turn this experience around. A member of our team will be in touch shortly.

STRONGERWELLNESS.COM

Having some issues with branding our emails. When the app sends email confirmations and newsletters they come with the Privy brand. I believe this is not good for any business and I am surprised no one else has complained . We have been chatting to support for almost 2 days now and still not clear answer. Not very happy with this, plus a bit expensive for the service.

Adelfi

Although the interface is a bit cumbersome, the technical aspects work like they're supposed to. It's the design side that is a disaster. Whether it's pop ups or emails, the options are very limited and feel dated. So far the technical support response has been to tell me that the reason images I try to upload appear blurry is because f my computer's HD/Retina screen...

Southern Rose Boutique LLC

I used the app to make a newsletter. Could be more user friendly to create. Had a very hard time replacing the pictures already in the templates.

February 10, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training or watch tutorials at privy.com/training

Robin Labb Jewelry

Slightly confusing. Would like to be able to chat with tech support IRT. Other than that, great and resourceful service.

December 6, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We do offer chat support and support via email, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training or watch tutorials at privy.com/training

xtramink

Time spent using app About 2 years

i use this app to help to get repetitive costumers in to my website .
is so great that shopify has this options to help us with our web

YXNG AMBITION LTD

So far okay - Just testing it out at the moment. Seems to have some useful features! Hope it will help me with my sales.

Angelkamise Boutique

Nice app, would help if the site navigation was a little easier other than that it’s cool .........home like I said nice app

November 1, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

CarpenterA.com

Location South Korea
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Good! thanks
It was helpful to improve my business from the website.
I hope that your app could connect automatically with mailchimp.

23degrees

Location Hong Kong SAR

buggy. first time user and navigation really needs improvement, i've used plenty of apps and this one is not intuitive at all. i also have to edit the email autoresponder a million times and i still can't get the page to scroll all the way down at the edit page so i have no idea what's going on unless i send a test email to myself. Is privy doing this on purpose so we will sign up for the upgraded plans ? if so, it does the exact opposite and makes me wana run from this lol.

latest update: tested Sign-up pop up campaign - works well a couple times till it keeps popping up at some other new site check ins although it's the same user ( me) with the same email on the same comp LOL. The pop up is suppose to stop after it registers the user for Free Shipping and 15% off, and I've done this with the team to update the settings but boo-hoo - same issue.

September 30, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6