Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

Simply J Beauty

I have been using this app for a few weeks and so far so good. It it serving its purpose and you can always track and change out your pops based on your needs.

APOLLO SUN Vitamins

Customizing the templates was a little difficult for me, but I like that this app is helping me get subscribers and overall it is pretty simple to set up.

Runtz PlayPin

The app is fairly functionable to its meaning. The exit campaigns could allow a wide range of font size on headings and titles and not glitch.

Hearts&Cakes808

Still learning but I am gaining signups.

Mall O'Clock

Exactly what I was looking for. It was pretty easy to navigate and get the know-how. I hope to create a lot of beautiful pop-ups and banners with this app

Murasaki Cosmetics

works okay. Creating e-mail is easy bu doesn't work smoothly however there are many templates you can choose from. The pop ups does look good and easy to create.

Tonni Chanelle

I used this app to help me retain customers and to send out email blasts. works good so far :) I like the ease of customizing the emails.

Online Trend Shops

its okay...im not satisfied with this newsletter thing...its actually very annoying for some customers

Diviine Beauties

its just the thing i needed for my website. its also very easy to set up. I love it and you can also it for free.

Ty Boyland’s Luxury Beard Co.

working well so far! Hopefully, it will help with converting new customers on my site. Looks pretty good on mobile as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 410 411