Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Pop Ups w/exit intent, Email Marketing, Abandonment & Wheels

ElegantWe Boutique

Nice
I just received my first email subscription. So I would recommend it, why not it's a marketing tool

the Urban Pop

this app is very easy to navigate and use. I love that there is also a free feature to try out! I will more than likely pay for more tools to use for future promotions.

August 20, 2019

Great to hear, thanks! If you want to get a demo of the paid features, you can give us a shout at sales@privy.com and one of our reps will be happy to show you what we can do.

The Healthy Desk

Haven't really gotten a chance to use it but it kept insisting that I leave a review. Probably would have given more stars had I gotten a chance to use it. Well, now that I try to leave a review I noticed that it will only let me leave 4 or 5 star reviews. So for that reason it gets a 1 star. I will be using Klaviyo.

August 20, 2019

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. Anything we can do to help you get going? Hit us up at support@privy.com

vibedeviagem

I loved this app, its was really what I was waiting for. I think it will helps me so much in my store!sd

August 20, 2019

Thanks for the review! If you need any help don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@privy.com or check out our help docs at help.privy.com

Thumbprint Soap

I'm enjoying this app, it's so easy to make a landing page, pop up forms and more. I'm feeding all my subscribes through Zapier to put them into MailChimp. I'd really like to connect it to the Smile.io app so people can get rewards points for signing up, but I'm not willing to pay $50/mo for that.

Doggie Clothes Shop

Haven't got to use the full features but the free trial is very helpful. I use it to test website pop-up conversions.

Bellz Up Boutique

I just started using this app and I hope it is all it say it is. Thanks again for the helpful layout.

Ashlee's House

Just started using this app for email marketing for my store . Seems quick and easy :) I would recommend this for new users

Pursh Collection

It was easy to set up my first campaign. Felt just a tad buggy but I got the hang of it pretty quick. Would recommend!

Just Authentic Living

Easy to use and easy to design pop ups and newsletters. Great tool to bring in subscribers and help promote products.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 359 360