Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Email popups, exit intent, list growth, wheels & abandonment

Charmed Jewellery SA

I haven't had much time with it, but looks good so far. I'm looking forward to exploring more options

ellie&isaiah

It's a pretty cool app to have in your e-commerce store! I haven't really played around with the app quite yet however, it seems pretty user friendly! Hope this generates long-term clientele. :)

IMSAVAGE

I've tried different email marketing app Privy is very easy to use and has great templates and design. I recommend this!

JaneProducts

Easy to use and adds a fun element to your store. You can import your own photo to use as backgrounds for the pop-ups. The wheel feature is amazing!

Everyday Rising

Would like a few additional features with the free version. Having other services with our business we don't need an additional monthly fee for using this with Shopify.

MJH LASHES

I used this app to help me create a newsletter, and increase my customer traffic. Its a good application.

AmourrBelle

Privy is pretty easy to use, instructions are included, however got an error code 404 otherwise 5 star rating.

Home and garden

I used for subscribe for my newsletter. it not moves or remain down on the page. plus i set to 15 sec after the client enter to website.

whit-tee

Just installed but has been pretty easy to use so far. Hoping it will generate a steady email list using discount pop-up

ubspetsmart.com

I just uploaded this app and I am quite satisfied with this, so far it is good. Lets see how it goes further

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 297 298