Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text Marketing, & Cart Recovery

lienahu

good

0.0

ATM All Things Meditation

I'm very new to ecommerce and was recommended this app through someones youtube. I've used it to create a pop-up welcome discount. I'm a little to pedantic about my own designs and stuff... so took me a lot longer than what it should have. Otherwise, I found it really good to use... and going to rry out a few other features ...

Flavas Fur

I USED THIS APP TO HELP ME BUILD MY WEBSITE AND IT'S AMAZING!!! THIS APP HELP ME RECIEVE TONS OF EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AN APP TO HELP TO GET ANLOT OF EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS AND ETC THIS IS IT!!

BoringWalls

it's a nice app but I think is a little bit expensive for just an email pop out, don't you think so?

eMpulse Clothing Line

I would like to know how it connects to my shopify site. For example I just created an abandoned cart email. Do i need to disable my shopify auto abounded cart email now? Or are they linked? A confirmation about the full loop after creating would be helpful :)

Ultra Bright

it's okay. a little slow and weird but it does its thing. mail chimp is better tbh. its aight and when i say aight i mean aight.

Cullen Wayne

Good at capturing emails and linking to Klaviyo for email campaigns. Just upgraded to the 10,000 email tier as I was getting emails on the free app.

Everything Aww

Easy to use and beginner friendly. Good customization options available as well and the design is well made.

WELQUEEN

feels ok, if you have a free plan for email options, that will be perfect. easy going, will have more feedback after using

xenochu

pretty straight forward, easy to use but need a subscription to actually send emails. emails are easy to design and look pretty nice

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 406 407