Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Free email popups, exit intent, targeted modals, wheels & more

Trade Swag

I used this app to gather email addresses for me, And as soon as i turned it on it did exactly that. Easy to use for the beginner.

Tip Top Clothings

I have been using the free subscription because I do not have much activity. However, I am not getting too many signups even though a lot of people (1200+) have seen the little subscribe box. But the UX looks good and the features are nice. I wish some more features were made available for free subscription for a small business like mine that does not have the ability to get a full subscription yet.

Youbuyitnoww

I used this app to help me out with my online store, to better direct my customers to a link that can save them money and at the same time they can save money!

Bold Baguette

I really like the app. The app looks awesome and user-friendly. We will be definitely using this.

Maker+Stitch

Works well- easy to create pop ups to direct visitors to specials or discounts. We like the choice of fonts and colors too.

Elderberry Edge Farm

Seems good so far, although I fear I may fall in love with it and then be paying sooner than I would like.

MakeupVeyron

Gostei muito do aplicativo. O retorno em vendas é interessante e possui diferentes tipos de design de popup.

Clothes And More

This app is going to be a game changer for me.

So LA

The app is very useful, however I do find it a little confusing to use if you 1. are not 100% sure what things mean i.e. "campaign" or "exit pop-up." Once you do figure out what those are and what you're trying to do, figuring out how to specifically design can be a bit confusing as well. Video tutorials on youtube do help.

Baker St.

good app but not the clearest at needing to publish emails to send. Don't like the logo on the thank you page, but guess thats to get people paying them

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 278 279