Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

Erotic Secrets

I just download this app. I like it so far. I will do an update later if anything change. I did not have any problems with the setup.

Boutique Palma

just started, so far so good. it seems easy to start but still unclear on a few things. waiting for some reply from help center

Youneecorn Health & wellness

still brand new with the app it looks promising and the things it offers once your in the app are pretty cool

SpeedShift Art

A bit tricky to use. I'm sure the paid version has more options. Overall some nice features in this app.

Next And Best

I'm using it for 2 days so far. We will see how it goes. I'm getting sign-ups to my email lists so that's important

YouZely

I'm still discovering it ! I face some issues so far but the team is very helpful. I'm still on trial version but there are many things to do with it.

PIANO D

just uploaded to start campaigns...free plan seems too much limited even for a small business..will see

Neptune Streetwear®

bang on great so far. cant wait to keep using it inside my store to increase and boost my sales. Keep winning

Alova Co

Its alright. dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddj

Leisure Logs Journals

I needed to find an app that would be easy to install and to use - just installed this and thus far have found it easy to customise the opt in form and add to my Shopify - now to find out what else it can do - very happy so far...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 413 414