Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Wine Nook

I like that traffic and sales, open and click rates are easy to track with Privy. There are some flaws and limitations in designing/setting up coupons but overall it's been a great addition. The abandoned card emails have recaptured some revenue for us and it's nice to see how that's working.

Ice Cream Dice

I was really hesitant to have any pop ups on my site. The Privy app is easy to use and I've seen a significant increase in sales and traffic. Support is fantastic. While the Builder is great, I wish there was an option to build your own announcement bars, rather than having to hack around the free shipping bar.

Enchanted Intimates

I’ve been using this app for yrs and it just keeps getting better! Great features, will recommend it

Popgurl Beauty

It's awesome. Easy to use if you don't have web design experience. Can be a little confusing if you're trying to do something quickly as a new user, but once you understand what-does-what, it's easy.

My Secret Closet Lingerie

Signing up was pretty easy. Got to get everything started up so I can get more traffic to my store.

Loveoutlet

Very happy with Privy, been using the app for 6+ months, initially only got the Convert plan (pop ups etc) and just upgraded to + Email, migrating from Mailchimp. The app is great, they really do get Shopify users, the interface is really easy to use, the ready made "recipes" are great. Just a single pop up campaign has become my main source of email collection and very happy with the results. The support is also great, special shoutout to Amynata who is the Queen of Support, has an answer for everything, finds a solution to every problem. My main reason for upgrading to email was that I wanted a solution for abandoned carts that would create unique discount codes for each email sent out so that they could each expire after X days / hours to create urgency. They have this solution, and doing it with Mailchimp would have meant working with another app on top of the one already needed for the shopify integration, and Klavyo wasn't convincing. I would have given it 5 stars, but the only reason I can't do that right now is because of some small shortcomings, like the free shipping bar campaign clashing with my sticky nav, which they're working on, and some other email features I miss from Mailchimp but I have full trust this new and younger company will do things better and release new features continuously that are truly optimised for Shopify users. Overall super happy. Also their content is REALLY GREAT, would totally advise subscribing to their newsletters.

Coastal City Clothing

Would be nice if the import contacts was a bit quicker, would like to be able to send follow up emails to customers that purchased prior to downloading privy

MaxCandle Co.

This app was used to help generate more sales and traffic via the business site. I would recommend this app to anyone that owns an small business. The app could be more accessible but overview it was not too difficult to navigate.

Design Creative Bling

Love the app but wish it had some help links next to certain items to help us people who are familiar with setting these up.

Body Crystals Co.

Privy is pretty cool. It was easy to install. Would have given 5 stars but it took me a minute to figure out how to change the verbiage on the drop down menu . Great work and would definitely recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 413 414