Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Get Wet Outdoors

Location Australia

Just started using Privy, good app but would like to see more customizable features & flexibility considering the monthly cost of app. Look forward to seeing some upgrades!

Shop-Skirt

Time spent using app About 1 month

Privy has been super user friendly. My onboarding call with Daniel was incredibly helpful. Its a great service that they offer. I now know I have him as a contact if I run into any challenges. I'm excited to get all my pop ups set up

103 Collection

I used this platform to help me gain sign ups and convert browsers with my email alerts and newsletters. I really like how I'm able to control how often emails are sent to my customers. The free shipping bar after spending 'X' amount has also helped convert browsers to customers.

Zen Goddess Merchandise

My overall experience with privy is pretty good. I think they have many unique features, that can be used almost seamlessly! Definitely would recommend it!

MARGOT Atelier

Overall I like the app. It's very easy to use and customer service is amazing. The reason why I'm not giving 5 starts is that the templates for newsletters are very limited and you run out of options very quickly. Other that that, the app is great and I would recommend it.

Starburst Interiors Limited

It is still early days but so far it seems OK, had a helpful couple of calls with Privy in my first couple of weeks but I am yet to see results. Still learning about all the features so hoping it will prove useful for my store

Blue Skies 83 Closet Boutique

The app is very easy to work with. The biggest pain for me is having to wait days before my imported contact list is available for mailing. Plus unless you upgrade you can't even send any emails. I like the layout and how simple it is to use, but the delays and inability to even send a few emails on the free plan makes them lose a star.

Owl Century

It's ok so far, need to see how it works with my customers in the meantime, and how it helps me. Once I know and understand more, I'll add that last star.

Binsky's Sweets & Eats

Time spent using app About 1 year

The email options Privy offers are great! The text marketing product is a definite no!
We tried it for over a month. Our customer texts were sent after flash sales and offers were over, the text interface set up leaves a great deal to be desired....they offer no graphics or text options that pop for clients to take notice, like other marketing text services. Privy did refund our fee and was very nice to listen to the issues we experienced.

Sew Press'd Hair Co

its easy to navigate through. i was able to make money instantly off of the pop up and follow up emails

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 416 417