Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Pop Ups w/exit intent, Email Marketing, Abandonment & Wheels

Based on 22036 reviews

Beneficial Products

I like this app because it encourages people to put in their email. It is really good for keeping customers in the mix when dropping new products.

Vamos Performance Apparel

So far so good. Nice, Clean & Intuitive. Looking forward to improving my sales using Privy. Definitely recommended!

Piano Fan Shop

Very professional app to create high-quality popups and embedded forms for capturing emails. The functionality and the design of the privy dashboard are great.

However, there are a few bugs that they have to address urgently: (i) previously saved "thank you pages" cannot be loaded; (ii) the buttons on embedded forms cannot be resized.

Furthermore, pricing goes by page views, and their built-in page view counter keeps counting those page views from our developer. Clearly, as those can easily add hundreds or even thousands of views, those must be excluded!! I would also find it more fair to count unique visitors instead.

Blair's Online Shopping Boutique

just started. so far so good, hoping this translates into sales. its free , so why not try. fun !!!!

PURE

I installed this app to use the pop-up system on exit attempt. It's not bad at all for what I've experiment. Once the free trial period passed the prices are very expensive for a shop that actually have big moderate to excellent traffic.
However, Privy seems to have an awesome team to help you make the application profitable with its many possibilities.
I recommend this app for those who know perfectly the behavior of their audiences to matched with the possibilities of the app and make it mostly profitable.

4 stars because some time pop-up doesnt trigger for an obscure reason.

Mauve Sophisticate

I like the app so far. It took some time for me to figure out how to edit the text when creating a pop up.

Balete Blades

the quick setup is pretty awesome. It has a bit of a learning curve, but not very steep. Exporting emails from shopify to privy also has some issues that I'm not sure how to work out

Earthvie

It is a little bit hard to understand right off the bat! but the email campain seems really great! i will explore it more but so far so great

Your World of Building Blocks

I start to use it just now, and looks good for our business, hope it can help us increase our sales, thanks.

MTGShirts

So far so good, I am trying out a new store and this will be a good way to see if I can utilize what this app is capable of.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 366 367