Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Abandoned Cart, Sales Conversion

Pets Tee Shirt Store

I'm still trying things out but it looks gud for now. Will be back here for more review once i have the result.

Hygiene First

It should be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Republic West

Just started first campaign (it's a giveaway) and Privy has decided that I have too many views in the first couple of days (even though it will die off) and are requiring me to upgrade based on the fact that if the trend continues over the month, I will exceed the free plan. But it is not giving me the chance to reach that amount before I have to upgrade (11 days, Instead of 30). Also wish that the abandoned cart email was included in the free plan.

DISIRICA

good

Epic nature

Good, still learning ihow to use it, not very mobile user friendly and could do with interface update.

Space Foundry

I would recommend this. Great campaign options. Able to easily add pop up, newsletter, etc. Great app.

enwrapt.shop

Tentative 4 stars. It's early days, yet. But so far... easy to use. Which is key. And the creative interface had pretty much all that i needed for the first go 'round.

Unique & Fancy

I am using this to catch emails, show my discount code and to dive sales to my site. I am excited to see the outcome.

Nourish You

The pop-up doesn't exist when clicked outside of the design on a mobile! It works perfectly on desktop.

Kaiffari

Good features, fast support, unsatisfying language options. But, even with the lack of localization features I chose this over other ones because of it's superior features in what it's supposed to do.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 400 401