Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Oh Em Gee Boutique

Very nice app. I've had several sign ups since I've had this app. A+ Would definitely recommend. No issues with it.

eavolu

I often see an app that I want to try, but then find it too difficult to set-up the way that I would like it to look, or I don't understand all of the benefits that it can give me. Privy (Daniel) took over an hour to onboard me, set-up templates prior to our call with my logos, etc., and he went step-by-step as we set up templates together. Daniel even sent me a bunch of super helpful links and I have his direct contact information for any additional questions. I personally would give Privy 10 stars if I could! OUTSTANDING customer service!!!!

Ave Boutique

I wanted to learn how to do pop ups and news letters and this app did just that. It did more than that actually because you get to work with someone who is a professional and although its easy to use they teach you a lot.

You Vibe, We Vibe

Location Seychelles

A fantastic app that has definitely helped my start-up e-commerce business in generating revenue. It's very user friendly to navigate and create campaigns.

Modanostra

Location Slovenia

GREAT APP! The experience after purchase is incredible! They really have the skill to create more conversions in just a few days after you purchase!

redshifttherapy

The experience after the purchase is incredible. Talk about going above and beyond, they crushed it!

ParrisPieces

I downloaded Privy on accident but I have been seeing their ads for quite some time before that. The initial call with Megan explained a lot about the company and what they had to offer. She was so honest and lively during the call that I went ahead and took the next steps. Andrew handled my onboarding meeting and he was absolutely amazing and very accommodating. Not only did he walk me through the site but also had some emails prepared that we slightly tweaked while on the call to suit my site/company. He was amazing. I’m excited to see how this all turns out.

SocialCreatures LTD

Jenna went above and beyond to help me and take the time needed to explain things thoroughly. The app itself is great, and their team is wonderful. Thank you!

Bleu Boutique

Privy has everything I was looking for when it came to email and SMS marketing. The Privy team makes the transition onto their platform so easy! They give suggestions on how to use Privy based on your needs and walk you through how to use all of the tools. These training sessions make Privy stand out among all of the other platforms out there. Their customer service is top-notch!

Unike Love

Excelente plataforma para manejar el marketing de tu tienda online. Recomendado al 100%. A mi ya me ha dado mis resultados!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1870 1871