Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text Marketing, & Cart Recovery

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

BiShoppIn

A very good experience. Many possibilities all to be built. A versatile product that certainly allows good growth by taking advantage of all the possibilities offered.

Tradewinds Lifestyle

Awesome so easy to use. With your help i have solved what i have been trying to figure out for months. Highly recommend !!!

Hashtags Market

Great app. It provides you with essential tools. Also, let you customize to the very detail. Will recommend.

Unitedseller

Hi started my first shop and added privy. It works well and fully automated. No hassle just plug and play.

Play Date Collection

I have just finished setting it up on our website, it looks very promising. We've been receiving new signups everyday. Will try to explore the app more.

Black Pods Australia

It's good for my intended purpose. I wanted to capture name and emails so people can be notified when my product is back in stock. t

World Reliable Store

perfect tool i needed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xendra Store

Very useful app, i highly recommend it, help me increase sales by welcome campaigns showing a discount

Spa Noir

So far so good and very easy to install- I read the other reviews and figured why not, so glad I did! I created 4 campaigns in less than 5 minutes! I'd like to know though if I can add a photo to my coupon code campaign. Other than that, would highly recommend!

Loadout eFitness

This app has tons of great features, is easy to use, and is backed by great support! It works really well as a free app, but for a small monthly fee I can make this my all-in-one email marketing platform. Great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1846 1847