Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

Niessen Store

LIKE IT THIS APP Y LA APLICACON ES MUY BUENA PORQUE ES FANTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICIIAAAA

zzebras

Excellent I LOVE IT !!!!! I Think everyone has to download this app right away!! try it free now!!
fjfjfdkn

Jewelerani - Jewels Fit For A Queen

GREAT APP I RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE. IT WORK PERFECTLY THAN WHAT I EXPECTED, ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS AND VISITORS ARE NOW CONVERTING

Scoot City Ltd

This is a Superb app and would highly recommend. The app gets me loads of subscribers and customer service great too. Thanks

QueenMe Minks

This app helped alot with pop ups for my website, would recommend this to anyone it's truly amazing.

Adam Ross Fabrics

Only just started to try it. Seems to be reliable and work well so far. Hope it continues to do so. I like how it integrates with shopify customers cleanly and efficiently

jazzysfabrix

I used this app and found it very easy to use and helpful. For a few extra things that I need help with, I will contact them directly, but it is overall great for marketing.

Delirios de Mujer

Excelente aplicación, muy intuitiva y con personalización profunda. Los informes son muy simples y claros.

ProNorth Medical Corporation

Its going to be super helpful for my business!! My first launch was super easy to set up and very user friendly.

The Kellee Collective

I chose this app on recommendation from a business group. It was super easy to integrate with my shopify store. I had my first pop up set up and active in 15 mins. Just what I needed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1844 1845