Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Pop Ups w/exit intent, Email Marketing, Abandonment & Wheels

Based on 22024 reviews

Xenashoes

awesome! helps bring in new customers and builds our mailing list. Would recommend to any business owners

Mardina Safiyya

Nice email marketing app! Really enjoying this app as one of the main app on my store. Affordable and user-friendly!

Quantum Mousepads

So far, so good. Got me two signups within the first 30 minutes of use. Easy to use, easily customizable and easy to track your campaigning.

VALDIDENT

i started use the app and is really cool, the only problem is that i can't send the automatic email after sign up.

Mon Trésor Paris

Very simple to use and make little tweaks to create a clean pop up, works well with a range of other apps you can integrate into

Mz Patchouli's CBD Emporium

I'm on a considerable learning curve, but I'm learning. Thanks to PRIVY tutorial videos, I'm looking forward to actually knowing what I'm doing. This app is pretty amazing!

www.Ilgauskas.com

Im not a designer.. but the result i got is absolutly stunning! its a really good aplikasjon. 100%. JUST DOWNLOAD. who want to see: ilgauskas.com

Just For Pets

Es perfecta para poder generar conversdiones y capturar cintactos para luego enviar informacion de descuentos o nuevas colecciones

Fashion Updated

Great App. It helps really so much in convincing customers into providing their email contact. I still could not 100% check as I am still in the phase of scaling the business, but it really does what is says on the app description.

Old Soul Soap Company

So far so good, we just started using it. Seems fairly easy to set things up, we'll see once we get rolling with it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1684 1685