Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Petit Bourgeon

Great service ! The app is incredibly useful, brings a lot of money in as its a new source of income. The Privy Team is super kind and very helpful. Couldn't recommend more !

Halcyon Blue Ltd

Great app. In the trail period it generated sales and grew our list more than in the previous 6 months. Relatively easy to use and well worth the cost. A must app really. See it working at www.halcyonblue.com.

The Royal Bloke

I cannot say enough great things about Privy associate, Jessica L. She went above and beyond to walk me through the steps of setting up the pop up, making sure the discount codes were synched with Privy and even assisting with migrating my contacts from Mail Chimp to Privy. She is awesome! Privy is my favorite app!

Kōv

My favourite Shopify app! So user friendly and the best tool for growing my business. Shopify support team is also great and SO helpful with any question I have. Can't recommend Privy enough - if you're considering this over other apps, choose Privy (I tried Klaviyo and prefer Privy) :)

Helio Today

Honestly really great. Fills a need for website banners, embedded forms, email blasts, text messaging. Perfect all-in-one solution for my small business. Very helpful team too. Willing to do Zooms and hold hand while setting up. Definitely recommend.

Jeux-et-jouets.shop

Some issues reported but quite good. Presentation seems a bit complex or heavy, even if it is well organized. And stop popping up lol
edit : well, the support service is amazing and even available on Sundays. I put 4 stars before. I regret not being able to put 6 right now. But here are your 5 stars, you really deserve it !

Time and Motion

The directions are good, one needs to be totally focused to carry on , and follow in it's footsteps.

AngelsHaveAttitude.com

I used this app to help me achieve more signups for my shop newsletter. I have seen increases in sales and signups. I am very happy with Privy and cannot wait to watch my business grow more in the future.

Faux Leather For You

We have been using this app for a couple weeks now. The one-on-one boarding helps us as we understand all aspects of Privy. Between the offerings, customer service and support, there is much value in paying for Privy. We look forward to continuing to use them!

Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading

Well worth the money! We use privy on our store for email marketing, abandoned cart recovery and the popup feature. We have seen a major conversion in customers since adding privy. Well worth the cost.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1852 1853