4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its diverse features including pop-ups, email campaigns, and automations. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with other platforms, and responsive customer service. The app is noted for enhancing subscriber growth, email campaign performance, and sales. Merchants value its extensive targeting options, comprehensive analytics, and automation capabilities. Its free plan is beginner-friendly and the Spin to Win feature is popular for driving conversions.

December 20, 2016

We just installed Privy and are loving it so far! Very easy and customizable! And it's free! Love!!

Przekop Design Co
3 days using the app
December 20, 2016

Very nice and simple to use. A must have for every serious shop!

Harajukufever
Singapore
Over 2 years using the app
December 20, 2016

so far it's simple to use, user friendly, nice customizations

Clote Ro
Romania
6 months using the app
December 20, 2016

clean simple use makes it easy to use

Jole Home
Almost 2 years using the app
December 20, 2016

Easy fast integration! Already gathering necessary information to better serve my customers

Tbd3d
9 months using the app
Edited May 22, 2017

I would like to update for my review. After using for 2 months, I feel that this is a good apps to collect emails. I am using a free plan but already manage to collect alot of email from 1 popup. I give 5 stars for this apps. It great!

www.venustjewelry.com

Venust Jewelry
Singapore
Over 2 years using the app
December 19, 2016

IT is good and does what it says it does. Haven't had any problems.

Security Systems Direct
Almost 2 years using the app
December 19, 2016

Set up was a very simple, so far I'm loving it. For the free account, its amazing! As i grow in my business, ill definitely upgrade :)

Myforeverhorse
4 months using the app
December 19, 2016

Love the app, very useful for our business!

Gwayesh
Over 1 year using the app
December 19, 2016

I am amazed. My "add to cart" signups jumped from 5% to 13% in the first day. My checkout percentage jumped from 2-3% to 5-6% in the first day as well! Furthermore, I got 13 newsletter subscribers and juices really started flowing, thanks to this app! Amazing! We are very pleased indeed!!!! http://www.leeches.com

Leeches Org