Pro Blogger

Related Articles and Products for your Blog.

Asiantart

Excellent app, so happy to have found it! If you're on the basic plan, and you don't want to upgrade just to add extra authors just yet, this is the perfect solution. Russel is extremely helpful when you need help with anything. Couldn't recommend this app highly enough!

Go Bloom Glow

Very grateful to have found this app. Now I can put the author's info without having to add a staff account for them. The Related Posts and Related Products are awesome features. Plus, their documentation is very clear. Great job!

Souley Green

Perfect app for what we needed! Finally an app that could allow us to feature our guest writer's profile!! :) Russel from Low Fruit Solutions also provided excellent assistance and offered to help us out when we had troubles with the shortcodes and CSS. He is efficient and prompt in his replies. The app is also easy to install with step by step instructions. Thank you so much!

Thecurated Skin

Easy to use app, makes a huge difference in giving your customers more information through related blog posts or direct people from your blog directly on the product pages. Installation is easy, you might need to tinker the code a bit if you want to fit it to your theme but the support is quick and amazingly helpful. :) I can only recommend it!!

Info 4834

I'm highly impressed with this app! Pro Blogger took the BirdSupplies.com blog from hard to search and poorly branded to a top notch blog. I've noticed a lot more interaction from my blogs and they are much easier to search. The signature that links to social media accounts is amazing. Support was prompt and simply fantastic. I highly recommend this app.

Wallandwonder

Super happy with this app so far. Very easy to use

Eyedope

Fantastic app and phenomenal service!!! The app really gives my blogs a very clean and professional look. I had a couple issues getting the app installed and working properly in my blog but Russell was very responsive and immediately resolved the issues to my complete satisfaction. I strongly recommend this app to anyone looking to upgrade the presentation of their blog!

Teaologists

Really amazing team with a great app. Teaologists gets thousands of blog post readers a month who come for the content and don't always stay for the products.
This app is ideal to let them know that we have fantastic Matcha products related to what they are reading about. And the support...is out of this world. We recommend that you download this, and by all means take a look at it working at https://teaologists.co.uk/blogs/the-daily-matcha-habit-blog.

Trade N Vape

Mannn. Quick responses, quick work - totally worth it.

I can't wait to get contributors rolling on the blog and now - it looks great. Much love and many thanks!

Aj Sports World

Top notch service for a great app! Their support team was instrumental in getting the app to work for our site the same day I requested help, and we're an 8 hour time difference!