Pro Blogger

Related Articles and Products for your Blog.

$5.99/month. 10-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

1 review

Rezmama

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Nice look when implemented. However, it takes a lot of work on the app users end to integrate the code into the theme.

I am concerned that if I were to decide to no longer be a subscriber, I'd have to go back to each and every post with shortcode just to remove it. The sheer magnitude of the task would probably make me continue as a subscriber even if I no longer wanted to. I am uninstalling before I go in over my head. I am sure the app could be modified to alleviate this risk and I would most likely reinstall if this were so.

I would also like the ability to use the shortcodes WITHOUT adding "feature rich" options to the authorbox; I would like to keep the original author name format (rather than changing it to an h1-6 style) in case I do not add any shortcode to a particular post.

In other words, I like the shortcodes but I want an option to substitute the author's name in the most MINIMAL way or without any extras (eg. John become Jane, but there is no difference in placement and font size). Also, an option to suspend so that a subscriber who ends the service can stop using the code easily/gracefully (without having to go back and edit posts individually).

Thank you.