Pro Blogger

Related Articles and Products for your Blog.

$5.99/month. 10-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Police Brand Memorabilia and Collectibles

I had some questions at first, BUT their customer service is amazing. Went above and beyond! Thank you!

July 31, 2022

Thank you for the great feedback - always happy to help

33Fuel

Excellent app, easy to install and setup, works a treat and comes with excellent support. Recommended!

SexyEmporium

This is a really important app if you want a good blog on shopify. It looks and works great with our store and the customer support were excellent and responded very quickly. Thank you very much! :)

Babarolo

Location Germany

This app started out great, then I ran into a bit of an issue. Russel was ON IT. He corrected the issue (which was not that easy) and kept me informed the whole time. The app really works nicely. I have all the products that are related to each blog post neatly appearing at the bottom of each post. Exactly what I wanted. Thank you!

nightcity clothing

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Pro Blogger is a one-of-a-kind application that allows brands to utilize blog articles to not only showcase expertise in their niches but also to add relevancy to the products offered. Our team highly recommends all of Pro Blogger's useful widgets for different use cases.

3 Leaf Tea

Needed help installing and the team at Pro Blogger made sure to make my app perfect before having it go live. Exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

Fawn Interior Design Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex, London, Wiltshire

A great app in functionality and aesthetics! Perfect for what I needed. Support and help with coding modification was also exemplary. Highly recommend for the price.

Giselle Baumet

The app works amazingly but not just that, the team was incredibly helpful in modifying the code for my use. I am HIGHLY impressed with Pro Blogger. I work primarily in the coaching, education and blogging industry and so having related blog posts on my site is a must.

If you want to see it in action, I'm at gisellebaumet dot com.

Vivalex Fertility

Location Australia

App is amazing. Displays my products beautifully in my blogs. I have been meaning to do for a while as I get a lot of traffic to my blogs, so it's a real waste not to advertise your products here! Russel has been extremely helpful and is also very fast to respond and help me out. Thanks!

Slow Supply

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Actually it is the only app that seems to have dynamic product integration inside of blogposts and it does it job very well.
The Support of Russel helping me with integrating it in my Blogposts was supreme. Super fast reaction and support! Thanks for this great Plugin. Worth the Money!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6