Pro Blogger

Related Articles and Products for your Blog.

Giselle Baumet

The app works amazingly but not just that, the team was incredibly helpful in modifying the code for my use. I am HIGHLY impressed with Pro Blogger. I work primarily in the coaching, education and blogging industry and so having related blog posts on my site is a must.

If you want to see it in action, I'm at gisellebaumet dot com.

Vivalex Fertility

App is amazing. Displays my products beautifully in my blogs. I have been meaning to do for a while as I get a lot of traffic to my blogs, so it's a real waste not to advertise your products here! Russel has been extremely helpful and is also very fast to respond and help me out. Thanks!

Slow Supply

Actually it is the only app that seems to have dynamic product integration inside of blogposts and it does it job very well.
The Support of Russel helping me with integrating it in my Blogposts was supreme. Super fast reaction and support! Thanks for this great Plugin. Worth the Money!

FuneralProgramTemplate.com

Excellent, I love that I can add products to my blog pages. Also I am using a theme that I had purchased elsewhere and needed some of the code inserted as I was unable to do it. The staff were quick to respond and had me up and running in no time. Excellent customer service, you can check out how it works by viewing the blog on my website https://www.funeralprogramtemplate.com/ Thanks for all the help guys, very happy!

Biographie

I have been looking forever for a way to add a product feed to a blog post and everything I found online said it wasn't possible. Pro Blogger delivers that solution and it works really well. Russel P was incredibly helpful when I needed to adjust the configuration of it. Thank you so much!

KxLNewYork

Still getting to know the app but the price is reasonable, features are awesome, the team is available to answer questions and set-up is easy! So far so good!

SwitchGrocery Canada

The integration is seamless and has really helped conversions because now customers are able to easily see what they can make with the products through the link to recipes (we run a food retailer), and reduced bounce rate from recipes by adding products!

Metal Lotus

Adds much-needed functionality to the blog in an easy to use way. Tagging blog posts with the collection name to show related products is perfect, thank you for walking me through it!

House of Knives

This app does everything you can and more - it's fantastic for SEO and is great for keeping people engaged on our store and showing them relevant content and products! And service is top notch!! Highly recommended :)

Itzy Ritzy

We just started using this app to create product sliders on our blog entries, and it's going very well. I had a little trouble with setup, but they walked me through some of the final steps. Their support is very attentive, and the ability to customize is great. Why not monetize that content?

Previous 1 3 4 5