Note globale
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 8 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
22 mai 2024

This app does EXACTLY what I want it to do. This app will modify your prices on any scheduled basis you want. Unlike so many Shopify apps, the price for this one is reasonable. Cannot say enough good things about this app! I thought about using Shopify's API myself and thought better of it as although I am a developer, it would take a LOT of time to figure things out - so this app was a time saver as well! You can see the results of it at my store's daily price drop page - extremely pleased!

Walkin' Willie's Comix
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
19 mai 2024

Great little app that saves us lots of time :-)

Eclectico
Australie
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
12 mars 2024

Amazing app! does exactly what I need and saves me tons of time.

monasterevmc.org
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
T2 Apps a répondu 21 mars 2024

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

12 mars 2024

I don't need this very often, but when I do, it's golden. Don't hire people. Hire apps!

This Old Toilet
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
T2 Apps a répondu 21 mars 2024

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!

22 mai 2024

Amazing app and support. Couldnt recommend more!

Claro Jewels
Royaume-Uni
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
7 mars 2024

Great app, tons of functionality for resetting prices en masse - tends to struggle with higher SKU count stores but this is a Shopify limitation and not a poor reflection on the app. Rollback functionality is amazing as well so that you can preset a sale end date and not worry about forgetting pieces of the sale.

E4 Cards & More
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
T2 Apps a répondu 21 mars 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

Modifié le 26 février 2024

Got very good support from the developers.

Hemboden
Suède
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application

15 janvier 2024

This app is really useful to me, and the customer service always support me 24/7 when I contact to them. Love this app!

The Phone Guys
24 jours d’utilisation de l’application
T2 Apps a répondu 6 février 2024

16 décembre 2023

Fantastic app. Does exactly what it says on the box. Lots of options for rounding down/up etc so you don't end up with funky prices. Very pleased.

Marketplace Supplies