Bulk Price Editor Pro , 리뷰 143개

• 평점의 2%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 2%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 8%가 별 1개입니다
2021년 11월 18일

It took 14 minutes to update the scheduled prices, not exactly user friendly for the 30 customers waiting for my BFCM sale to launch... Really disappointed, this definitely cost us sales!

nardurna
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 기간 16일
답글 T2 Apps개 2021년 11월 21일

Thank you for taking time to review our app. I'll try to address your concerns.

On average it takes about 1 second to update 2 items. This is just an estimate. The actual speed could be slightly different based on the number of products that you update and your Shopify plan API limit.

We use the official Shopify API to update products. It allows updating one product at a time. Once a product is updated we wait for the confirmation from Shopify and double-check to ensure it is updated correctly. Only then do we move to update the next item.

This system is slightly slower, nonetheless, it ensures 100% accuracy as we don't want any errors with the pricing.

As per your suggestions we have now update the documentation to make this clearer.

2021년 12월 28일

I love the fact that you can adjust price using SKU "contains" However, it does not handle all correctly. I asked it to increase price by $5 on SKUs containing a certain number and it worked correctly on some but added $10 to others.

Heritage Art Prints
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 8일
2022년 2월 2일

After you create some task you can't edit anymore... There is a "edit" button but it's useless
You will have to create a new task from scretch even if you have to change only one small thing

Il Quadrifoglio
이탈리아
앱 사용 기간 대략 19시간
답글 T2 Apps개 2022년 2월 2일

Thank you for your feedback. Let me try and address your concerns.

The 'Edit' task button is designed to allow you to update the task product selection and pricing rules.

The scheduled time of the tasks cannot be edited - this is by design to avoid complexities related to time mismatch with rollback time. Our priority is to provide an error free price update experience.

As a quick workaround, you can create a new task by clicking the 'Copy' button of the existing task. In the new task, you can change the scheduled price. And then delete the old task.

For more information you may reach us support@proapp.freshdesk.com