Recensioner (162)

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 8 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
6 juni 2024

Works as described and makes it easy to bulk edit prices for collections.
Had trouble at one point (user error) and support quickly gave me the guidance required.

Ian Sharp Jewellery
Australien
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
T2 Apps svarade 12 juni 2024

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

22 maj 2024

This app does EXACTLY what I want it to do. This app will modify your prices on any scheduled basis you want. Unlike so many Shopify apps, the price for this one is reasonable. Cannot say enough good things about this app! I thought about using Shopify's API myself and thought better of it as although I am a developer, it would take a LOT of time to figure things out - so this app was a time saver as well! You can see the results of it at my store's daily price drop page - extremely pleased!

Walkin' Willie's Comix
20 dagar användning av appen
T2 Apps svarade 12 juni 2024

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

5 juni 2024

Buona

Arianna Carofiglio
Italien
7 månader användning av appen

19 maj 2024

Great little app that saves us lots of time :-)

Eclectico
Australien
Mer än ett år användning av appen

2 juni 2024

Just a few days in using this app and I am IMPRESSED. Perfect for any company who regularly runs sales because you can schedule increase of price and the schedule a roll back to run automatically in the future when the sale ends! Also, very easy to use setup, no complicated tech involved, just push in the changes and go!

Clayton Florist: The Florist At Plantation
En dag användning av appen
T2 Apps svarade 12 juni 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

12 mars 2024

Amazing app! does exactly what I need and saves me tons of time.

monasterevmc.org
Kanada
Mer än 2 år användning av appen

12 mars 2024

I don't need this very often, but when I do, it's golden. Don't hire people. Hire apps!

This Old Toilet
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
T2 Apps svarade 21 mars 2024

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!

22 maj 2024

Amazing app and support. Couldnt recommend more!

Claro Jewels
Storbritannien
7 månader användning av appen

7 mars 2024

Great app, tons of functionality for resetting prices en masse - tends to struggle with higher SKU count stores but this is a Shopify limitation and not a poor reflection on the app. Rollback functionality is amazing as well so that you can preset a sale end date and not worry about forgetting pieces of the sale.

E4 Cards & More
3 dagar användning av appen

Redigerat 21 mars 2024

Tried to add $1 to all listings, the app sets all listings to $1 instead of adding it. I selected the correct option and even tried it twice incase I did make mistake the first time, but same thing happened. Plus 1 star for having a revert button.

Edit:
The creators commented that this review is unfair. I do not see it that way. Yes, they did reach out to me, but they did not provide a fix to the problem, so the problem still stands/stood. When the app does not do one of its main features correctly, then how am I able to give it a good rating?

Clayton Jewelry Labs
En dag användning av appen
T2 Apps svarade 21 mars 2024

This is an unfair review by folks from Clayton Jewelry Labs.

Our team emailed them multiple times explaining the situation, yet we have not received a response. We have been given a negative review for no fault of ours.

If you want to speak to us, you may reach our team at support@proapp.freshdesk.com and we will be there to answer right away.