Bulk Price Editor Pro

Bulk edit prices, schedule bulk discounts & rollback anytime.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

bulk price editor

CHEFtog

Time spent using app 13 minutes

I updated 313 variants updated in 3 minutes, 1 second! WOW!
Great filters, preview changes. Great app!

May 10, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Zelleste

Time spent using app 17 minutes

I used this app to help me change prices of products and it changed all 400 product prices at once in my store in 2 minutes. Love this app. I recommond anyone to try it. You will not be disappointed.

May 2, 2022

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

De Gálvez

Location Spain

Realmente fácil e intuitiva, evita todo el trabajo tedioso de modificar precio a precio, haciéndolos por los parámetros que quieras seleccionar y dando un click

May 2, 2022

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Trovelle

Time spent using app 28 minutes

So far so good. We love the simplicity and the interface. The roll back feature is very valuable for flash sales or sales that need to be rolled back on specific dates.

April 24, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

Helloow

Location Brazil

Sou brasileiro, então queria reduzir meus preços, mas como já são centenas de produtos, iria levar tempo pra caramba, fiz um teste com medo mas fiz :D ,em 1 hora e 30 minutos, reduzi 3 reais de 1.560 variantes, de três app que achei esse é o mais em conta no valor e eficiência. Obrigado.

April 15, 2022

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

WallsThatTalk

Time spent using app About 2 hours

The best way to edit and make changes to your prices. Soooooo much faster. What would have taken me days to edit just took a matter of minutes!! I love it.

April 15, 2022

Cibi Sani e Genuini

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great quick and easy app. I changed all the prices of my ecommerce products in a single operation. Good

March 27, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

MarbleheadMementos.com

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I used this app to update my pricing on my line of T-Shirts (thousands of variants). It works! It does what is says it will do. Setting up the the app for the price change tasks is a bit confusing, but once you get it, it is very easy. It can take a lot of time for it to complete the assigned task, if you have lots of products. But I found that if you just leave it alone, it will complete the changes on its own. (Just don't try and mess with it while it is working!) The only other thing I wish it could do would be to allow for custom variant pricing. All in all... a great app that is priced fairly!

March 27, 2022

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

Greetd

Time spent using app About 19 hours

I never review anything - lazy. But this just saved me roughly 3 days of work. Very impressed with it.

March 27, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

HOBA.RS

Location Serbia
Time spent using app 16 minutes

After running one price modifying task, so far its looking good. The app is doing what is supposed to do. :)