Bulk Price Editor Pro

Bulk Price Editor Pro

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
September 30, 2022

Very simple, easy-to-use app. All main features needed are included. I'm very happy to have this app in my shop.

www.crazysantashop.com
Lithuania
Time spent using app: About 1 month
T2 Apps replied October 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and look forward to working with you!

September 28, 2022

Better than the competition, hands down wipes the floor with them. It's insane how accurate it is. Will use again and again

midwestees2
Time spent using app: 7 days
T2 Apps replied October 12, 2022

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

September 27, 2022

Truly a magical app, and the price is the best in the market, SAVES LOADS OF TIME AND LABOUR
Also includes functions of editing cost price with easy to understand conditions!

Taliyas.pk
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 2 days
T2 Apps replied October 12, 2022

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!

September 18, 2022

I used this app and its really help me more. This app save my time a lot. Easy to use with economical budget Thanks

Azish Mart
Time spent using app: 2 days
T2 Apps replied October 12, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

August 30, 2022

So far, this app is helping us adapt to inflation. Manually changing prices is difficult since we have so many variances per product, but now the process is easy and flexible. I love the ability to backtrack price changes.

Printkeg
Time spent using app: 4 months
T2 Apps replied October 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

July 23, 2022

Fantastic!!! It is a perfect app and exactly what I was looking for.
Great! Thank you for the app cost as well!

AmangNyShop
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
T2 Apps replied July 24, 2022

July 22, 2022

Great as it is very easy to use and very usefull for any website that needs to increase or decrease prices it is great that it has the option of dollars or percents.

Sassy Or Shy
Time spent using app: 6 days
T2 Apps replied July 24, 2022

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

July 5, 2022

Excellent and affordable app that has saved me a lot of time. I would definitely recommend it for its efficacy, reliability and affordability.

Peaches and Screams
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
T2 Apps replied July 22, 2022

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

June 21, 2022

This app is mostly self explanatory and allows us to create sales in minutes across the entire store of 100 products or any subset of that we like. I love the rollback feature to end a sale on a specific day and time. Easy recommendation.

Nature's Sunshine Products of Australia
Time spent using app: 7 months
T2 Apps replied July 22, 2022

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

June 21, 2022

This app helped me a lot! My vendor had a price increase on all products, and I was manually editing prices on each product with only Shopify's bulk editing feature. This was so time consuming and seemed impossible to complete. This app allowed me to edit by collection and customize the price increase. Love it!

STAT Uniforms
Time spent using app: 3 months
T2 Apps replied July 22, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest in knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!