Pro Bulk Price Editor

Pro Bulk Price Editor

by T2 Apps

Bulk edit prices, schedule bulk discounts & rollback anytime.

Optika Smajlovic

App is easy to navigate and very quick. I am satisfied and will use it on my store in times that comes.

Max Super Ofertas

Todo bien!, la uso para agregar el costo de envío y ofrecer envío gratis. Hago que el proceso sea recurrente una vez por día.

K'LYNN KOUTURE

I just downloaded this app because I wanted to do a quick markdown on my sale items and it works so fast and easy to use! I would highly recommend this app. Not sure why they are discontinuing. Its a great app and FREE.

SPLENTIFUL

The app works as described. Easy and intuitive handling make it fast to implement. This service should definitely remain in service. Recommended.

The Forbes Boutique

This app is fairly simple to use and did exactly what I needed plus more, recommended to keep and do not take away from the store.

Forever Pet Urns

Much easier to use than other bulk editor apps. Took me just a few seconds to set a bulk price change

Erboristeria dott. Simioni

Great app! I used to edit product prices with excel exporting catalog. Now it is more simple. Thank you thalia

NightLife Designs

After using it briefly today, I was able to increase all my items on sale back to its regular price within 10 minutes! I was highly impressed with the sufficient actions that take care of multiple items at once.

BerryNet

I really, really love this app. I increase my prices 20% margin at 5 minutes! This is very simple and helpful. Thank You guys.

Loja Visite o Brasil

Fantástico. Parabéns ao desenvolvedor. Fiz minha primeira alteração de preços. Foi perfeito. A revisão foi perfeita. Programei em 24 hs e retornou ao preço original. O aplicativo além de ser super fácil, funcionar perfeitamente, também é gratuito e não deve nada aos outros que são pagos! Obrigado pelo belo app e sua gratuidade!!