Pro Bulk Price Editor

Pro Bulk Price Editor

by T2 Apps

Bulk edit prices, schedule bulk discounts & rollback anytime.

Loja Visite o Brasil

Fantástico. Parabéns ao desenvolvedor. Fiz minha primeira alteração de preços. Foi perfeito. A revisão foi perfeita. Programei em 24 hs e retornou ao preço original. O aplicativo além de ser super fácil, funcionar perfeitamente, também é gratuito e não deve nada aos outros que são pagos! Obrigado pelo belo app e sua gratuidade!!

Stacy Sweet NY

Helps me control prices. Great for launching sales. Also use to round off to uniform .97. Recommended

Beauty By Lolat

I used this app on my website to adjust my price.i really love how it work and is easy to set up....

Generous Glam

works great! Can apply new sale prices and compare prices quick and apply, also set schedule to end your sale

DayTradeTees

This app was exactly what I needed! I wanted a quick way to change all of my t-shirt prices to make them more appealing and this app allowed me to quickly knock $3.00 off all shirts. It was a breeze and worked flawlessly!

Sherif Store

Good app... I don't know why are they closing it in Aug... Request admin not to close this app.. Keep it available

Homely22

i loved the app works efficiently in my store also its free you can give a try! i recommend to new owners . editor works fine but you can add more options. thank you

Red Sun LLC

A great app for changing many product prices at once. This app is simple and powerful. It does exactly what I wanted to change price and compare at price for multiple products. Support is also wonderful.

WISH BEYOND

Extremely useful app. I would like to thanks the developer for developing this app and that too for FREE. It helps in changing the prices of the products and it variants in a zippy. Without this, I had to change the pricing of products individually. Great One. Must have app for clothing store owners.

Glamabox Cosmetix ☆

I love all of their apps. Their support is always 100% and super quick in their response. I am unsure why others may have had an issue, but I have been using multiple apps of theirs for over a year and have found them to be handy and extremely helpful. There arent many free price schedulers out there anymore - Snap it up!