Bulk Price Editor Pro

Bulk Price Editor Pro

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
April 4, 2022

The best way to edit and make changes to your prices. Soooooo much faster. What would have taken me days to edit just took a matter of minutes!! I love it.

WallsThatTalk
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
T2 Apps replied April 15, 2022

March 25, 2022

Great quick and easy app. I changed all the prices of my ecommerce products in a single operation. Good

Cibi Sani e Genuini
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
T2 Apps replied March 27, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

March 13, 2022

I used this app to update my pricing on my line of T-Shirts (thousands of variants). It works! It does what is says it will do. Setting up the the app for the price change tasks is a bit confusing, but once you get it, it is very easy. It can take a lot of time for it to complete the assigned task, if you have lots of products. But I found that if you just leave it alone, it will complete the changes on its own. (Just don't try and mess with it while it is working!) The only other thing I wish it could do would be to allow for custom variant pricing. All in all... a great app that is priced fairly!

MarbleheadMementos.com
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
T2 Apps replied March 27, 2022

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

March 11, 2022

I never review anything - lazy. But this just saved me roughly 3 days of work. Very impressed with it.

Greetd
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
T2 Apps replied March 27, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

March 8, 2022

After running one price modifying task, so far its looking good. The app is doing what is supposed to do. :)

HOBA.RS
Serbia
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
T2 Apps replied March 27, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Edited December 31, 2022

Amazing app! So quick and so accurate!! Love it! It has many options so as to find with which critiria you want to change your prices and also rollback to the old prices whenever you like.

Update (one year after): I have been using this app for almost one year. Everything was ok. Yesterday I tried another task but the system made a mistake and the prices I asked to change were all calculated wrong. So, I sent an email and asked to be solved. They answered so fast and they tried to resolve it. In a fw hours everything was back again and solved the problem!
Totally reccomended!

Manena
Greece
Time spent using app: About 1 year
T2 Apps replied March 6, 2022

February 21, 2022

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT! I have been looking so long for an app like this. Completed the job in a minute saving me HOURS of time. I am ecstatic thank you!

GEMVITALITY
Time spent using app: 13 days
T2 Apps replied March 6, 2022

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

January 24, 2022

Used the app to make bulk price adjustments to my Shopify collections and it worked perfectly! What a time saver! Would highly recommend!

Full Monte Co
Time spent using app: 14 days
T2 Apps replied January 30, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

January 15, 2022

Great app, easy to use and worked well. All product prices changed in under 5 mins. Highly recommend!

Quarters London
Time spent using app: 6 months
T2 Apps replied January 17, 2022

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

January 5, 2022

that's awsome, save me a lot of time but this 100 minimum character limit is anoying as f, please remove that

Desconserva