Bulk Price Editor Pro

Bulk edit prices, schedule bulk discounts & rollback anytime.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

bulk price editor

Rimacart

Seems like its doing the job - as simple as that!!! i recommend it for anyone thinking to update pricing based on $ change or % change. Plus you can roll back and schedule edits!

September 10, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

Cesquis Vegan Shop

Location Spain

Very efficient, it correctly modified all my +2k in just about 14 min! I'm very happy with the result overall and would recommend this app.

September 4, 2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

Dareechay.com

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great App at reasonable price. You can easily apply price points with multiple options available. To sum it up, it does all the work. Thanks Team

September 4, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

uslabel.net

Time spent using app 14 minutes

I used this app to update a collection . Very impressed will buy the app a real time saver. I will use it I am sure over the next 12 months a couple of times

September 2, 2021

TG-outlet

Location Netherlands

I like this app a lot. it is easy to use. and very fast. I advise to use this if you have more than 250 products or so

August 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

Shop Wallmaster Paints

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is great for price changing a large amount of product pricing. Easy to use and does what it said in app store. Thanks great app.

August 19, 2021

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app for over a year and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Standard Stamp

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This worked like a charm. Just what I needed to bulk edit prices for over 5000 SKUs! I would recommend this app to anyone needing to bulk edit prices. Thanks!

August 16, 2021

Thank you for the 5 star review. It means a lot to us. Wish you good luck!

FreeRangeDesigns

Time spent using app 13 minutes

Flipping Amazing App, Its great get it you won't regret it! Its taken me 2 min to update all my prices. This saved me time and made me money....winner!!

August 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience!

527 Photo

So far so good! I've used the app to change prices on multiple collections and even individual products. Works well and fast. I'll be keeping the app and it's only $20 a year. Great price!

July 13, 2021

ChintamaniAlchemi

Location India

A great app, but check all setting twice before starting job!
I used it only on trial version yet. Did as expected and even more - price filter is what I was looking for in other apps and didn't find.)
I minus: sometimes product filter preview find not all products, need to push button one more time. So there is place to improvements.

June 14, 2021

We are soon going to launch a new version of the app that will have more filter options and eliminate the need to push the button for viewing all products.