Bulk Price Editor Pro

Bulk Price Editor Pro

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
January 5, 2022

good appppppppppp,,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

QUEEN VIRGIN REMY
France
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 18, 2021

Excellent, very impressive, i was unable to understand,how to show sale % on products, their support member helped me.
Excellent value of money.

Blue B Apparel
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 30 days
T2 Apps replied December 19, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

December 3, 2021

I needed support for some questions and they helped me really fast and accurate. So I will definitely recommend.

Mindful Hobby’s
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 months
T2 Apps replied December 8, 2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

November 30, 2021

Edited the price of all my products at once. It did what I needed it to do, so I am satisfied with it.

SNAG
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
T2 Apps replied December 1, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

November 28, 2021

Great app, maybe not the easiest to handle but once you get it it works realy well. Great offer, thanks.

Cervi-Care™
Ireland
Time spent using app: 6 months
T2 Apps replied November 29, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

November 11, 2021

Just used this app for the first time. Very easy to use and setting up a mid-season sale with 20% off various brands took me an hour rather that the day it would have taken previously. Pricing seems fair and so far I am really impressed.

Arnold & Co
Time spent using app: 11 months
T2 Apps replied November 12, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

October 30, 2021

Working pretty good. Great if u use an import program and all your item are at your cost price! simply use your tags and put the market price you want! its really nice appplication!

Drag Zone
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
T2 Apps replied November 1, 2021

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

October 28, 2021

It is very useful for increase prices to many products in bulk.
Even if an error occurs, we can rollback it and get the original prices again!

O MEU SUPER
Angola
Time spent using app: 11 months
T2 Apps replied October 29, 2021

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

October 7, 2021

Fantastic. Was able to set all of my "compare at" prices in one shot. I can see how this will be very useful moving forward. Would love to see it work to edit custom price lists also (bulk pricing), but is probably a bridge too far.

Pillow Fight
Time spent using app: 3 months
T2 Apps replied October 10, 2021

October 4, 2021

Easy to use. Simple instructions and very clever interface. No trouble at all to install and start tu use it right away. Did what is says.

Unicus Joyas