Bulk Price Editor Pro

Bulk edit prices, schedule bulk discounts & rollback anytime.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

bulk price editor

Threads and Thistles Inventory

This app is excellent. Pretty simple to set up, reasonably-priced, and I've had no problems so far.
It's a little bit confusing when figuring out the price vs compare at price, but there's a handy little calculator built in that has been really helpful.
10/10

May 31, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

Influencer Markets

good application 5+++ easy to use,........................................................................................................................................

May 25, 2021

Thank you for the 5 star review. It means a lot to us. Wish you good luck!

Revolution Tops

Great, so far. I had my last app for years, but it randomly changed the prices on everything in my store, sometimes listing $60 items for almost $2000 in the middle of a promotion, so I switched to this one. So far, I like it better.

May 10, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a good review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

WallCutz Inc

I was surprised at how fast and accurate this app changed the collection prices. I hope it continues to work as well in the future.

April 15, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

Crissy's Keys

This app was easyish to use, did what I wanted quickly, and rolling back prices was just as good. Good app to have, works quickly and gets 'er done.

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience!

ExcellentSupply.com

EZ-PZ! Sure, we all know how to change prices. As merchants, we do it all the time. But this app makes it stupid simple. And the app can do it in bulk. Loving it!

March 21, 2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

Dunedin Styles

Location New Zealand

Smart little app. We have been updating hundreds of variants in a few seconds with no fuss. It has a modern UI and good pricing. We endorse it!

March 19, 2021

Bob's Master Safe & Lock Service

Time spent using app 12 minutes

I used this app bulk edit a price increase from one of my suppliers. It worked great! Highly recommended!

March 7, 2021

BangBuckets

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 1 month

great app i love it . recommended for everyone who want edit prices . the best this is can edit all product t once even if you have more than thousand products.

March 7, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Mr-Canvas

Location Italy

Amazing app when you got thousand of variants: 880 prices modified in 1.5 minutes!! Moreover, assistance is really fast.