Bulk Price Editor Pro

Bulk Price Editor Pro

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
October 1, 2021

This is a great app for setting sales or just adjusting many prices quickly! They recently updated it to automatically set the Compare At Price which is a huge timesaver for setting up sales!

Jess' Paper Co.
Time spent using app: 10 months
T2 Apps replied October 2, 2021

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app for over a year and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

September 26, 2021

It is working really well so far. It is exactly what I needed for my store with over 1000 products to bulk edit the prices based on increasing the costs. I plan to upgrade after my trial ends.

True Elegance Beauty Supply
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
T2 Apps replied October 2, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

September 25, 2021

I was eagerly waiting for this kind of software. I have around 4000 variant in my store. It took 30 min to change the price for all. It will be really helpful when I run any certain discount in my store and then later I will decrease the price. Thank you so much for those who made this!!

trendystraps.com
India
Time spent using app: 12 months
T2 Apps replied October 2, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

September 24, 2021

Awesome and incredibly useful app that does very well what you need: bulk updating your products price. 100% recommend!

Velour Furniture
Time spent using app: 8 months
T2 Apps replied September 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience!

September 9, 2021

Very nice, effective. Fast and reliable. Thanks to the team. I was clueless before this app, it helped me a lot!

Sepet Sarayı
Turkey
Time spent using app: 6 days
T2 Apps replied September 10, 2021

September 6, 2021

Seems like its doing the job - as simple as that!!! i recommend it for anyone thinking to update pricing based on $ change or % change. Plus you can roll back and schedule edits!

Rimacart
Time spent using app: 3 months
T2 Apps replied September 10, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

September 4, 2021

Very efficient, it correctly modified all my +2k in just about 14 min! I'm very happy with the result overall and would recommend this app.

Cesquis Vegan Shop
Spain
Time spent using app: 6 months
T2 Apps replied September 4, 2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

September 4, 2021

Great App at reasonable price. You can easily apply price points with multiple options available. To sum it up, it does all the work. Thanks Team

Dareechay.com
Pakistan
Time spent using app: About 1 year
T2 Apps replied September 4, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

August 31, 2021

I used this app to update a collection . Very impressed will buy the app a real time saver. I will use it I am sure over the next 12 months a couple of times

uslabel.net
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
T2 Apps replied September 2, 2021

August 22, 2021

I like this app a lot. it is easy to use. and very fast. I advise to use this if you have more than 250 products or so

TG-outlet