Bulk Price Editor Pro

Bulk Price Editor Pro

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
March 19, 2021

EZ-PZ! Sure, we all know how to change prices. As merchants, we do it all the time. But this app makes it stupid simple. And the app can do it in bulk. Loving it!

ExcellentSupply.com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
T2 Apps replied March 21, 2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

March 18, 2021

Smart little app. We have been updating hundreds of variants in a few seconds with no fuss. It has a modern UI and good pricing. We endorse it!

Dunedin Styles
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 24 days
T2 Apps replied March 19, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

March 7, 2021

I used this app bulk edit a price increase from one of my suppliers. It worked great! Highly recommended!

Bob's Master Safe & Lock Service
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
T2 Apps replied March 7, 2021

Edited February 23, 2021

great app i love it . recommended for everyone who want edit prices . the best this is can edit all product t once even if you have more than thousand products.

BangBuckets
Pakistan
Time spent using app: About 1 month
T2 Apps replied March 7, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

February 9, 2021

Amazing app when you got thousand of variants: 880 prices modified in 1.5 minutes!! Moreover, assistance is really fast.

Mr-Canvas
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 16, 2021

Simple and straightforward no fuss. All product and variant prices got updated in a snap. I am keeping this app for sure.

Mirza
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited January 1, 2021

Loved it!! I am changing this review after getting support from the teams at T2apps ..
when I tried app for first time I was facing problem with the saving and running tasks so I deleted app .. but Ankit from T2APPS team called and offered me to help in find out what is the exact problem.
now it runs smoothly ..the best thing about app is its simplicity ..its very easy to understand ..just install it and you are mastered in 2 minutes ..
And it does its work as promised .. you could literally change prices of all of your products in 5 minutes .. strongly suggest to give it try .. and thanks to Ankit for his support !!

SPOOKY FANSTORE
India
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 16, 2020

Seems to work well, as far as I can tell. Does the job! Nice user interface, pretty simple to understand. One thing I noticed is that it doesn't have an option to not add a 'Compare Price' - so by default it just adds a compare price to any products that don't have a compare price. This should be fine in most cases, but I'm sure some people like to have no 'compare prices' on at least SOME products.

Cuckoo Collections
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
T2 Apps replied December 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time out to review the app. We appreciate your kind words.

The app can be configured to prevent updating the Compare_Price. We have emailed you the instructions.

Have a wonderful day!

November 3, 2020

I used this app to change prices on all my products, it's easy to use, useful and great. Really user friendly.

Momentka Shop
Slovakia
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 14, 2020

I needed an app to schedule flash deals each week for over 500 items and then revert back to original prices. Glad I found this app. It is very efficient and works smoothly each time. The pricing is affordable. Thanks team for developing this app. 5 Stars.

The Boyyzzz