Bulk Price Editor Pro

Bulk edit prices, schedule bulk discounts & rollback anytime.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

bulk price editor

Forever Pet Urns

Time spent using app About 1 month

Much easier to use than other bulk editor apps. Took me just a few seconds to set a bulk price change

Erboristeria dott. Simioni

Location Italy

Great app! I used to edit product prices with excel exporting catalog. Now it is more simple. Thank you thalia

NightLife Designs

After using it briefly today, I was able to increase all my items on sale back to its regular price within 10 minutes! I was highly impressed with the sufficient actions that take care of multiple items at once.

BerryNet

Location Poland

I really, really love this app. I increase my prices 20% margin at 5 minutes! This is very simple and helpful. Thank You guys.

Loja Visite o Brasil

Location Brazil

Fantástico. Parabéns ao desenvolvedor. Fiz minha primeira alteração de preços. Foi perfeito. A revisão foi perfeita. Programei em 24 hs e retornou ao preço original. O aplicativo além de ser super fácil, funcionar perfeitamente, também é gratuito e não deve nada aos outros que são pagos! Obrigado pelo belo app e sua gratuidade!!

Stacy Sweet NY

Helps me control prices. Great for launching sales. Also use to round off to uniform .97. Recommended

Beauty By Lolat

I used this app on my website to adjust my price.i really love how it work and is easy to set up....

Generous Glam

Location South Africa

works great! Can apply new sale prices and compare prices quick and apply, also set schedule to end your sale

DayTradeTees

This app was exactly what I needed! I wanted a quick way to change all of my t-shirt prices to make them more appealing and this app allowed me to quickly knock $3.00 off all shirts. It was a breeze and worked flawlessly!

Sherif Store

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Good app... I don't know why are they closing it in Aug... Request admin not to close this app.. Keep it available