Bulk Price Editor Pro

Bulk Price Editor Pro

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
October 5, 2020

We are new to Shopify. This apps works as described. The pricing is affordable. Price edit and revert activity is quick. Best of luck.

Organico
Norway
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 22, 2020

This App works! The work progress was a little bit slow compare to another App that I used before. I thought the price is good, i'm happy to pay monthly but they charge for yearly so I remove the app.

sourirebox
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
September 18, 2020

Blown away with the simplicity and speed of this app. Its easy to understand and use. We deploy quick price changes multiple times in a day. And this app works all the time.

Electrik Things
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited September 10, 2020

Initially I put a star for a small misunderstanding. now I want to say that the application is simple, practical and cheap.
The team is also very receptive and professional.

we see how it will work in the future)

profileone1
France
Time spent using app: 20 days
August 24, 2020

ShopxBuy
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
Edited September 29, 2020

All done, thank you!! great app, very fast working app, it was so difficult before without it. thank you again! Costa

AppleSkinUK
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 9, 2020

This app is very useful! it saves me so much time, i highly recommend this app, it works perfectly, im very satisfied with it.

vvsrepublic
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 8, 2020

Worked perfectly to update all of my prices. Very easy to use and install! Absolutely no issues at all.

T. Jays Beads
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
August 8, 2020

I used this app to adjust the prices for the new VAT system and it helped me a lot by saving me a lot of time.
Totally recommended!

TCG Master
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 34 minutes
August 6, 2020

great app for updating prices. reallly saves time and hassel. keep this app going by leaving a review

Grrly Grrls