Bulk Price Editor Pro

Bulk Price Editor Pro

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
T2 Apps
4.7
June 4, 2021

I would not recommend this app. It works for discounting prices but good luck with returning them to the original prices. I deleted the app because it didn't have a feature I needed. When I went to return the sale prices to the original price it was chaos. I emailed customer service who responded back immediately but once I had more questions they were nonexistent. It took over one hour to finally get my original prices. Horrible experience.

Spice Boutique
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 25, 2021

Good for the price. But a bit clunky and confusing. Trying to schedule a product to have a fixed price, but it appears I can only modify the future price by increasing or decreasing the current price by $ or %. Needs work.

Vibe
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
T2 Apps replied May 28, 2021

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Our sincere apologies if you’ve had a less than perfect experience with us.

The product can be updated with a fixed price easily by selecting the 'Update with Fixed Amount' option. We have emailed you the same with screenshot on how to do it.

If you have any questions, email us at support@proapp.freshdesk.com - we're happy to help.