Bulk Price Editor Pro

Bulk edit prices, schedule bulk discounts & rollback anytime.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

bulk price editor

Patricia's Jewelry

The 4 stars is because is my first time using it and my store is not live yet so I am on testing mode. So nothing wrong with the app so far. So far it has updated 1800 variants in about 25 minutes. Seems a bit slow but considering it is being automatic and not manually it looks like a great value! Not sure how many variants I have but will see once it is done with the update. Also I give 4 stars because like I said my store is not live yet and I want to see how the prices look/work after the updating process is completed.

January 13, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

High West Wild

This app is exactly what I need when I want to bulk edit prices for sales. Please read the how to section throughly. I missed one part and needed to reach out for help with rolling back a sale. Excellent customer service too!

November 16, 2021

Also, we will try to improve the UI to make it clearer.

Brand Garage

Job well done by the App! All seems to be 100% accurate. Looking forward to make use of this functionality again.

August 10, 2021

Don's Clothing Company

Good so far. Great time saver. Takes a little bit to get familiar with it but great so far. Still need to play around with with it a little. Great price.

August 5, 2021

Favful Store

Pretty neat app. Basic functionality that would cover most use cases for most people, at a pretty decent price point too. One of the top bulk price changing apps in the market right now, and very responsive customer service to boot. Do use this app with confidence.

Sjemmieland

editing prices went welll for 80% editing 395 products went well, 19 products i had to edit manually