Pro Bulk Price Editor

Pro Bulk Price Editor

by T2 Apps

Bulk edit prices, schedule bulk discounts & rollback anytime.

Momentka Shop

I used this app to change prices on all my products, it's easy to use, useful and great. Really user friendly.

The Boyyzzz

I needed an app to schedule flash deals each week for over 500 items and then revert back to original prices. Glad I found this app. It is very efficient and works smoothly each time. The pricing is affordable. Thanks team for developing this app. 5 Stars.

Organico

We are new to Shopify. This apps works as described. The pricing is affordable. Price edit and revert activity is quick. Best of luck.

sourirebox

This App works! The work progress was a little bit slow compare to another App that I used before. I thought the price is good, i'm happy to pay monthly but they charge for yearly so I remove the app.

Electrik Things

Blown away with the simplicity and speed of this app. Its easy to understand and use. We deploy quick price changes multiple times in a day. And this app works all the time.

profileone1

Initially I put a star for a small misunderstanding. now I want to say that the application is simple, practical and cheap.
The team is also very receptive and professional.

we see how it will work in the future)

ShopxBuy

AppleSkinUK

All done, thank you!! great app, very fast working app, it was so difficult before without it. thank you again! Costa

vvsrepublic

This app is very useful! it saves me so much time, i highly recommend this app, it works perfectly, im very satisfied with it.

T. Jays Beads

Worked perfectly to update all of my prices. Very easy to use and install! Absolutely no issues at all.

Previous 1 3 4