Pro Bulk Price Editor

Pro Bulk Price Editor

by T2 Apps

Bulk edit prices, schedule bulk discounts & rollback anytime.

WallCutz Inc

I was surprised at how fast and accurate this app changed the collection prices. I hope it continues to work as well in the future.

April 15, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

Crissy's Keys

This app was easyish to use, did what I wanted quickly, and rolling back prices was just as good. Good app to have, works quickly and gets 'er done.

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience!

ExcellentSupply.com

EZ-PZ! Sure, we all know how to change prices. As merchants, we do it all the time. But this app makes it stupid simple. And the app can do it in bulk. Loving it!

March 21, 2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

Dunedin Styles

Smart little app. We have been updating hundreds of variants in a few seconds with no fuss. It has a modern UI and good pricing. We endorse it!

March 19, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

Bob's Master Safe & Lock Service

I used this app bulk edit a price increase from one of my suppliers. It worked great! Highly recommended!

March 7, 2021

BangBuckets

great app i love it . recommended for everyone who want edit prices . the best this is can edit all product t once even if you have more than thousand products.

March 7, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Mr-Canvas

Amazing app when you got thousand of variants: 880 prices modified in 1.5 minutes!! Moreover, assistance is really fast.

Mirza

Simple and straightforward no fuss. All product and variant prices got updated in a snap. I am keeping this app for sure.

SPOOKY FANSTORE

Loved it!! I am changing this review after getting support from the teams at T2apps ..
when I tried app for first time I was facing problem with the saving and running tasks so I deleted app .. but Ankit from T2APPS team called and offered me to help in find out what is the exact problem.
now it runs smoothly ..the best thing about app is its simplicity ..its very easy to understand ..just install it and you are mastered in 2 minutes ..
And it does its work as promised .. you could literally change prices of all of your products in 5 minutes .. strongly suggest to give it try .. and thanks to Ankit for his support !!

Cuckoo Collections

Seems to work well, as far as I can tell. Does the job! Nice user interface, pretty simple to understand. One thing I noticed is that it doesn't have an option to not add a 'Compare Price' - so by default it just adds a compare price to any products that don't have a compare price. This should be fine in most cases, but I'm sure some people like to have no 'compare prices' on at least SOME products.

December 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time out to review the app. We appreciate your kind words.

The app can be configured to prevent updating the Compare_Price. We have emailed you the instructions.

Have a wonderful day!