Bulk Price Editor Pro

Bulk edit prices, schedule bulk discounts & rollback anytime.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

bulk price editor

Nature's Sunshine Products of Australia

Location Australia

This app is mostly self explanatory and allows us to create sales in minutes across the entire store of 100 products or any subset of that we like. I love the rollback feature to end a sale on a specific day and time. Easy recommendation.

STAT Uniforms

This app helped me a lot! My vendor had a price increase on all products, and I was manually editing prices on each product with only Shopify's bulk editing feature. This was so time consuming and seemed impossible to complete. This app allowed me to edit by collection and customize the price increase. Love it!

LifestyleZone

Location Australia

great app..! easy to use and very fast...great and simple................!!!!!!!
will use it again and again

Lady Layne's

It does what its supposed to do at a much better price than others on Shopify. I would recommend it to others.

May 30, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

Discords.nl

Location Netherlands

Werkt echt heel fijn! Collectie voor collectie of per producttype, even geduld en voila alles geüpdate.

May 23, 2022

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

BellaDiscount

Location France

I like this APP, it is very easy to use and does a perfect job. The support is very fast and very efficient. Very nice people, many thanks to Mane for your help. I recommend this APP.

May 23, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

GOVintage Jewelry and Collectibles

The app works as advertised. We will be using it for sales and specific product markdowns. The rollback feature and scheduling is a great feature. govintage1957.com

May 23, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

CHEFtog

I updated 313 variants updated in 3 minutes, 1 second! WOW!
Great filters, preview changes. Great app!

May 10, 2022

Zelleste

I used this app to help me change prices of products and it changed all 400 product prices at once in my store in 2 minutes. Love this app. I recommond anyone to try it. You will not be disappointed.

May 2, 2022

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

De Gálvez

Realmente fácil e intuitiva, evita todo el trabajo tedioso de modificar precio a precio, haciéndolos por los parámetros que quieras seleccionar y dando un click

May 2, 2022

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10