Bulk Price Editor Pro

Bulk edit prices, schedule bulk discounts & rollback anytime.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

bulk price editor

Ballers Club Kickz

Time spent using app About 19 hours

I used this app to bulk change my pricing on my Shopify products and works very well and easy to use. But I would like to see if you would add scheduled dates that you can prices can automatically go back to the old pricing after increasing for a specific day or week such as Black Friday or Christmas sale etc

Casa de Lola

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 12 hours

Its simple and easy to use, without complications. Also it works perfect and it has a good price. Its the best app I've used so far to set mass discounts on my store.

Nails Aashu

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Best App for Bulk Price Change and also best customer support. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Bicos de Fío

Location Spain

Aplicación fundamental para el control y ajuste de precios en bloque. Ideal para temporadas de rebajas y promociones.

October 31, 2022

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

Beacon Threads

Impressed so far! Placed an action... it completed an action . Much quicker than the traditional route.

Pretty in Print Art Ltd

Easy to use app, which simply does what you want it to. Very responsive and polite customer service. Would recommend.

October 31, 2022

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

2FruitBearers

So far so good. Very impressed, saves so much time. Really impressed! I have been able to create a rule and have what needs to be done in a matter of minutes.

October 31, 2022

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!

Luxury Garden Party

Superb app very helpful with being focused and offering competitive pricing
Very fast and efficient tool

October 18, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

AjandekGuru

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 19 hours

working well, i am satisfied just started program and it runned by itselves
i would recommend it to others

October 12, 2022

www.crazysantashop.com

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very simple, easy-to-use app. All main features needed are included. I'm very happy to have this app in my shop.

October 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and look forward to working with you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11