T2 Pro Bulk Price Editor

T2 Pro Bulk Price Editor | Reviews

by T2 Apps

Bulk edit prices, schedule bulk discounts & rollback anytime.

Arnold & Co

Just used this app for the first time. Very easy to use and setting up a mid-season sale with 20% off various brands took me an hour rather that the day it would have taken previously. Pricing seems fair and so far I am really impressed.

November 12, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

Drag Zone

Working pretty good. Great if u use an import program and all your item are at your cost price! simply use your tags and put the market price you want! its really nice appplication!

November 1, 2021

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

O MEU SUPER

It is very useful for increase prices to many products in bulk.
Even if an error occurs, we can rollback it and get the original prices again!

October 29, 2021

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

Pillow Fight

Fantastic. Was able to set all of my "compare at" prices in one shot. I can see how this will be very useful moving forward. Would love to see it work to edit custom price lists also (bulk pricing), but is probably a bridge too far.

October 10, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

Unicus Joyas

Easy to use. Simple instructions and very clever interface. No trouble at all to install and start tu use it right away. Did what is says.

October 4, 2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

Jess' Paper Co.

This is a great app for setting sales or just adjusting many prices quickly! They recently updated it to automatically set the Compare At Price which is a huge timesaver for setting up sales!

October 2, 2021

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app for over a year and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

True Elegance Beauty Supply

It is working really well so far. It is exactly what I needed for my store with over 1000 products to bulk edit the prices based on increasing the costs. I plan to upgrade after my trial ends.

October 2, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

trendystraps.com

I was eagerly waiting for this kind of software. I have around 4000 variant in my store. It took 30 min to change the price for all. It will be really helpful when I run any certain discount in my store and then later I will decrease the price. Thank you so much for those who made this!!

October 2, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Velour Furniture

Awesome and incredibly useful app that does very well what you need: bulk updating your products price. 100% recommend!

September 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience!

Sepet Sarayı

Very nice, effective. Fast and reliable. Thanks to the team. I was clueless before this app, it helped me a lot!

September 10, 2021