Pro Bulk Price Editor

Pro Bulk Price Editor

by T2 Apps

Bulk edit prices, schedule bulk discounts & rollback anytime.

Mirza

Simple and straightforward no fuss. All product and variant prices got updated in a snap. I am keeping this app for sure.

SPOOKY FANSTORE

Loved it!! I am changing this review after getting support from the teams at T2apps ..
when I tried app for first time I was facing problem with the saving and running tasks so I deleted app .. but Ankit from T2APPS team called and offered me to help in find out what is the exact problem.
now it runs smoothly ..the best thing about app is its simplicity ..its very easy to understand ..just install it and you are mastered in 2 minutes ..
And it does its work as promised .. you could literally change prices of all of your products in 5 minutes .. strongly suggest to give it try .. and thanks to Ankit for his support !!

Cuckoo Collections

Seems to work well, as far as I can tell. Does the job! Nice user interface, pretty simple to understand. One thing I noticed is that it doesn't have an option to not add a 'Compare Price' - so by default it just adds a compare price to any products that don't have a compare price. This should be fine in most cases, but I'm sure some people like to have no 'compare prices' on at least SOME products.

December 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time out to review the app. We appreciate your kind words.

The app can be configured to prevent updating the Compare_Price. We have emailed you the instructions.

Have a wonderful day!

Momentka Shop

I used this app to change prices on all my products, it's easy to use, useful and great. Really user friendly.

The Boyyzzz

I needed an app to schedule flash deals each week for over 500 items and then revert back to original prices. Glad I found this app. It is very efficient and works smoothly each time. The pricing is affordable. Thanks team for developing this app. 5 Stars.

Organico

We are new to Shopify. This apps works as described. The pricing is affordable. Price edit and revert activity is quick. Best of luck.

sourirebox

This App works! The work progress was a little bit slow compare to another App that I used before. I thought the price is good, i'm happy to pay monthly but they charge for yearly so I remove the app.

Electrik Things

Blown away with the simplicity and speed of this app. Its easy to understand and use. We deploy quick price changes multiple times in a day. And this app works all the time.

profileone1

Initially I put a star for a small misunderstanding. now I want to say that the application is simple, practical and cheap.
The team is also very receptive and professional.

we see how it will work in the future)

ShopxBuy

This app is very useful! it saves me so much time, i highly recommend this app, it works perfectly,

Previous 1 3 4