Probability Pricing

Probability Pricing

by Skinnyprice Inc.

Dynamic pricing that leverages game mechanics and big data

1 review

Farm To Pill

At first I wasn't sure if Probability Pricing would be something my customers would try but after putting it on my site, farmtopill.com, it has been getting a ton of use. I thought customers might play a few times but never guessed they would play for hours to get a discount or come back day after day to play but I have been really surprised at the engagement. The admin panel has a bunch of reports but the "History of Plays" is really key because I can see each customer's engagement. It allows me to see each individual customer's journey of all their plays until they finally decide to buy. It is really interesting to see how different customers behave. Some play only a few time and get a low discount but still buy while others will play for hours and hours until they finally hit a higher discount and then finally buy. My conversion rate (purchases) has definitely gone up compared to last month and I'm guessing that is because I am able to offer a wider range of discounts to customers and thus capture customers I would not have been able to get before with a fixed discount like 20% off. The real gem is that Probability Pricing "Get Discount" game let's customers try the game for 5 spins and then it asks them for their email to get another 500 spins. I have been capturing so many more emails and my automated email marketing campaign was already pretty good at getting customers back to my site but now I now I have so many more emails this is the other reason why my revenue has gone way up. I had an issue trying to add the "Get Discount" button to the product page but I emailed the Probability Pricing team and they walked me through how to do it for free. Very response and super nice. I don't usually leave reviews but this app has really had an impact for my company and I wanted to share my experience with other Shopify store owners.