prodesc

prodesc

by prodesc

Unique Product description that helps you rank and sell

Parrot Addict

If I could give this app a negative number, I would do so. After MORE than two weeks, still not a single reply to: 2 questions via the Get Support button AND I put in an order for 2 products for them to do their thing and still NOTHING from them. I've got Shopify support involved trying to get me my money back. I'll be recommending to Shopify that they get rid of them.

ModrnU

The descriptions I ordered were not anywhere close to "Killer" or even unique. Someone just went in a re-wrote/re-ordered the description that was already there. Nothing special and certainly not even close to how they describe how they do descriptions. I got an email after and commented on my displeasure and they thanked me for the feedback, but nothing else...they didn't even attempt to rewrite the descriptions....I wouldn't use them again. Money down the drain.

August 6, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We looked up your case and it is very unfortunate. We realized that your descriptions were images and those tend to be hard for SEO to capture. We also noted that our support team asked whether they should be redone and you said "I was hoping for more human style descriptions. More conversational I guess. They are not bad, just don't elicit any emotional reactions...." We are sorry we did not meet your expectations.

Team Prodesc

HarryChadEnt.com

Excellent App and Excellent Service. After I ordered they were prompt and delivered sooner than I expected. Did whatever they promised.

June 18, 2020

Hi There,

Thank You so much for your feedback.

We are glad that you liked our application and product descriptions. We are constantly improving our description and writing services, to help customers rank and generate more revenue.

- Prodesc Team