Prodigi Print on Demand

Prodigi Print on Demand

by Prodigi

Global fine art print on demand dropshipping

Etsy Store

Slow support. They charged my money even though the order was canceled. No custom orders. No cancel orders

September 15, 2021

Hi there, thank you for your feedback and review.

We've checked in with the team and it appears you were messaging on our live-chat service while we were unavailable, a lot of our team are based in the UK so we're generally online between 6 am and 6 pm, Monday-Thursday BST and 8 am and 4 pm on Fridays (not including UK bank holidays).

We would recommend emailing our customer service team at support@prodigi.com if you're not getting a response on live chat as this email is monitored 24 hours a day during the week. The live chat system should have also made this recommendation automatically.

We have emailed you directly as we want to resolve the issues that you’ve experienced but we've unfortunately had no response to our last message.

- Craig

Raina Stinson

I am very disappointed in the customer service. I have two outstanding orders one from November 26th and the other from December 9th for iPad cases. They have not been produced and I have written 5 times to customer service requesting the status of these orders. All I get back is we are looking into the problem with the manufacturer. No answers, I have two upset customers. It is so unacceptable. How can they stay in business with this type of lack of service? It is quite sad as the quality of the products are good,

January 21, 2021

Hi there, thank you for sharing your feedback and review. We’re very sorry about the orders with the tablet cases here. Our support team - and also our senior leadership - were in regular contact with the print partner in question to get as much information as possible, and all updates were shared where we possibly could. We also refunded the impacted orders and upgraded the shipping to try and help, but we appreciate the lack of information for these is frustrating. We really hope to be able to continue working with you and restore your confidence in us. These orders were not typical of the level of service that we work hard to provide.

Perfectly Unbalanced Graphics

I've tried to use this app a few times, however, when I do I find the app keeps crashing and the SERIOUS LACK OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT show this app to be a waste of time..!!
Customer service only kicks in after deleting the app then one gets an email from Ed..Too little, too late...!!! VERY DISSAPOINTED...!!!

TIANA ART

At first the costumer service from prodigi was there for me till I had published the website. I’ve had 3 errors in shipments, unfulfilled orders, packages that never arrived at etc: at this point costumer service is not responding and I am closing down the Webshop. Huge disappointment. And an immense waste of my time

January 22, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your feedback and review. We’re really sorry to hear about your issues since launching.

We’ve checked your order status' and all appear to have been dispatched ahead of schedule, with no delivery issues reported. I’ve also emailed you separately, as I’m very keen to understand the issues that you’ve experienced and to see what we can do to help rectify them for you.

-Ed