Prodigi Print on Demand

Prodigi Print on Demand

by Prodigi

Global fine art print on demand dropshipping

The Gullery

An absolutely awesome app, probably one of the best I've seen. There are a couple of things that would make it even better, but overall it works very well. I have received my test order and the products are very high quality - although I am only using prints, framed prints and canvases so I can't speak for the other products.

September 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review, glad to hear you're pleased with the app and the quality of our prints.

We're always working to make our app the best it can be, so I'd love to hear your suggestions on how we can make it even better; feel free to ping your ideas over to shopify@prodigi.com and we'll take a look.

- Craig

GearStyling.com

Slow to get underway, but this is normal. Slight learning curve, but now it is a charm to work with. It creates own collection, so you have to change once imported to your shopify products. Overall a solid quick system for generating the designs and mock ups and moving them into your shop.

JohnDyerGallery

If you are looking for archival fine art prints, exceptional smartphone cases and production and delivery from the UK, US, AU and EU from a company with superb quality, exceptional customer service, a working partner and who will help to port large ranges into their platform, then you just struck gold - install Prodigi. It's simple. After a year of trialling POD apps for quality fine art poster prints we can confirm that Prodigi are the best - they have no competition in this field as far as we are concerned. Talk to them and tell them your needs and there is a great conversation to be had. We consider Prodigi a long term asset to our business and a friendly and helpful working partner.

Cub and the Wild

I used this app to automate the process of selling my art prints from my Shopify store. I ran into a few issues with the pricing structure of the prints being different in the UK but the team got back to me within a day and went above and beyond to help me get it all set up and answer all my questions. Fantastic customer service! I have also received samples of the fine art prints and they are by far the best quality out of quite a few UK printers that I've tested! The app would be even more brilliant if you had the ability to download a csv of the orders which included the product image so that it could be used with the manual order form order import if you didn't want to have the whole process automated.

Sausi tortai

REVIEW ABOUT APP - it really easy to use and very user friendly. Unfortunetally, I didn't find anything for babies clothes, so can't comment on quality.

Rowdy Space

It's simple, logical, and easy to use. The step-by-step process works well. The finished product also delivers a top-quality product.

Big Pawfection Ltd

Prodigi have been amazing from start to finish! I had issues with my old printers so we’re looking for someone new and the customer from Prodigi team have been amazing! They are quick to respond and also went the extra mile when I needed an urgent / important order during a busy period. The quality of all their products have been amazing! If you’re looking for a printing company I wouldn’t recommend anyone else!!

Advocate Gallery

Pros: Intuitive and easy user interface to design products. The representative product images look professional. It's simple to adjust pricing and publish. Cons: you need to preview each product (ie. if you are making phone cases, you need to view all 50 models of phone case. eg. iPhone XS, iPhoneXS Max, iPhone 11....) as the image does not resize on all as you would think.

Water Lane Pictures

We launched our shop in June 2020 and we have been using Prodigi for all our photographic printing and framing - The quality of the prints and frames has been really excellent. Hannah at Prodigi has been a brilliant support throughout this journey, highly recommend them!

Mark Lawrence Gallery

I wish I had found this app a LONG time ago! Fantastic support and very easy to use. I am looking forward to adding new products.

Previous 1 3