Prodigi Print on Demand

Prodigi Print on Demand

by Prodigi

Global fine art print on demand dropshipping

#afvibe

Easy to use interface for making cards and excellent customer support from Ed. I will definitely be creating many more products using this app!

Oleg Dave Art

Yes, there are many apps you can use to get mockups for your designs but I love this app. The designs are great and the integration is seamless. The only thing is that their catalogue is limited. It'd be great if they added more products. A 5/5 for me.

Embark Art

Amazing app and helpful service - high quality product!
look forward to using for a long time to come

One Doodle at a Time

This app is brilliant. I am so thrilled with the quality of the print & products and Ed and the support team have been so helpful when answering my questions. Looking forward to using Prodigi for a long time!

Autre Art

I love their great products! High quality and pretty fast shipping. The app is ok, its missing the feature for different wraps on canvas e.g.
But still, 5 stars for me!

July 7, 2020

Hi there - thank you for sharing, we really appreciate your feedback. The different canvas wraps are coming very soon, so watch this space!

joumari

We've been using Prodigi for a while and super happy with the results. Support team is super helpful, product quality is great & slick app.

AngelicaHoyos

I am giving this app a 5 because I have tried to use printful and it is very surprising that they are so popular but not user friendly at all. You have to create a product template for every single product which for me would have taken an eternity. With prodigi you upload your Art-work and it automatically creates a mock-up for ALL the products they have available. You only turn on the ones you want to sell and make sure the image is properly placed but it's almost instant that you can have all your products listed on your page. I do wish they had different types of mugs on the app itself.

BACHMAN HAND

Excellent app! I especially like the mock up generator. Preparing files and submitting first project. Here we go! :)

Amanya Design

I have been using this app and love the way it syncs up all the products with my shop so it's a smooth transition for the customer from purchase to delivery. It means I can have automation without needing to get involved at every step. I love the products from this supplier so combining the products with the app is a win win situation.

bangers-and-thrash-merch

Excellent app - *easily* the best in the market with super product quality and incredibly responsive customer support.

The app is incredibly easy to install and get started - just upload my band designs and we're up and running with a proper merch site.

I've tested the quality of the products and they are truly superb. Production is quick and easy with average times being around 2-3 days.

I don't have any technical experience so when it comes to creating product previews I want our band shirt to look as good as they can - the Prodigi app is miles ahead of the competition and I absolutely LOVE IT!