Prodigi Print on Demand

Prodigi Print on Demand

by Prodigi

Global fine art print on demand dropshipping

Perfectly Unbalanced Graphics

I've tried to use this app a few times, however, when I do I find the app keeps crashing and the SERIOUS LACK OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT show this app to be a waste of time..!!
Customer service only kicks in after deleting the app then one gets an email from Ed..Too little, too late...!!! VERY DISSAPOINTED...!!!

TIANA ART

At first the costumer service from prodigi was there for me till I had published the website. I’ve had 3 errors in shipments, unfulfilled orders, packages that never arrived at etc: at this point costumer service is not responding and I am closing down the Webshop. Huge disappointment. And an immense waste of my time

January 22, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your feedback and review. We’re really sorry to hear about your issues since launching.

We’ve checked your order status' and all appear to have been dispatched ahead of schedule, with no delivery issues reported. I’ve also emailed you separately, as I’m very keen to understand the issues that you’ve experienced and to see what we can do to help rectify them for you.

-Ed

Flashbak Shop

Really poor process and information. Have to continually chase to find out where goods are. Buyers take a product and then - well, nothing much happens. No word if it's been shipped. Nice idea - poorly executed.

January 22, 2020

Hi, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re really sorry for the issues that you’ve experienced with us so far.

As we have discussed with you since, these issues were isolated to one part of our print network. In these instances, we have refunded and reprinted, but more importantly we are working now to replace the impacted facility to ensure our expected levels of service are maintained across all products.

-Ed