Prodigi Print on Demand

Prodigi Print on Demand

by Prodigi

Global fine art print on demand dropshipping

The Family Artists

This was exactly the type of POD I was looking for. Easy Shopify integration, exceptional quality, you upload and adjust your art, set your price, select the products for your art, and publish to your store. Now, I'm able to focus more time on painting and marketing, and less on my POD. Thanks, Prodigi.

doing.ly

Best service and decent app. It requires lots of manual work right now to do what I want, but I know an update is in the works... even with all the workarounds I need to do currently the PROS still outweigh the CONS.

adealeachweek

Best printing service I've used. Good start. I'm looking forward to the app additions for multi-piece canvas prints and unframed canvas prints. I can do those on their website though in the meantime until the Shopify app has those capabilities.

OwlCard

Really Fast and responsive! Just wish there were a option to do a manual order from my product list on the app.

July 7, 2020

Hi there - thanks for sharing your review - we really appreciate it. You can place manual orders from within Shopify for published products, and you can use the order form at dashboard.prodigi.com too, but we've shared your suggestion with the team for further consideration.

Custom Pawtraits

Great app, more reliable than most we've used to date. The ability for auto fulfilment to be off and a feature for orders, once paid for, reviewed and/or edited by us could then be then sent to Prodigi instead of automatically on payment would make it a 5 star App

June 11, 2020

Thanks for your review and feedback. We are working on supporting order editing and personalised products directly in the app later this year, so watch this space!

Amja Art

I was skeptical using Prodigi because I hadn't heard much about them, but I liked the way I was treated when I made enquiry calls. The customer service has been really good so far and the imagery on orders has been amazing, both merch and fine art prints. I have had customers point this out to me as well. Well Done Prodigi. Hoping you will add a custom labelling feature to merchandise so I can enhance my brand.