Prodigi Print on Demand

Prodigi Print on Demand

by Prodigi

Global fine art print on demand dropshipping

bangers-and-thrash-merch

Excellent app - *easily* the best in the market with super product quality and incredibly responsive customer support.

The app is incredibly easy to install and get started - just upload my band designs and we're up and running with a proper merch site.

I've tested the quality of the products and they are truly superb. Production is quick and easy with average times being around 2-3 days.

I don't have any technical experience so when it comes to creating product previews I want our band shirt to look as good as they can - the Prodigi app is miles ahead of the competition and I absolutely LOVE IT!

M-Sport Store

We’ve been very happy with Prodigi as our supplier of POD phone cases - product quality is great and delivery timely. The level of support we’ve experienced so far has also been excellent and we’re hoping to expand our range of products through their platform in the coming months.

Magnolia Box

The easiest print-on-demand app I've used. Really quick to get everything set up, and the products and print quality are excellent. The art and canvas prints are particularly great.