Prodigi: Print on Demand

500K+ print on demand products. Print locally, scale globally

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Yang Xu Artist

Have been using prodigi on my shopify store since Oct 2021, very easy to use and have no complaint so far.

Journey of Curiosity

Location Australia

Do NOT go any further... BEYOND prodigi that is. Prodigi for printing QUALITY global art prints, seamlessly integrated with shopify is simply the best. I am leaving this review because I asked about 100 questions (no joke) before going ahead with them, they answered every single one promptly. The customer service with the live chat is crazy good, so you always feel secure if you need help. Cost wise for prints it is great for the quality. I personally found it essential to have a print that can be drop shipped worldwide easily, and their 4 different country print labs make this seamless. I was pleasantly surprised with little features that were helpful, like knowing exactly how much profit you make on each sale etc. I have had a great experience so far, and will continue to use for sure!

Watercolor by Sarah

I sell greeting cards and art prints on my store. This app is very intuitive and has much better wholesale prices than other POD apps. I just upload my photo and enable it for different products. I have ordered some of the product samples for myself and love the quality. I recommend this service for anyone looking for print on demand. Support is also really great. I have having some issues with shipping prices, but within a few weeks they had fixed the issues and the shipping rates are back to normal!

Biograffiti

It's a great app and above all a great service: products are really good quality, customer service is helpful, prices are fair and production is quick. It is so far the best drop shipping and printing company I found.

The Gullery

An absolutely awesome app, probably one of the best I've seen. There are a couple of things that would make it even better, but overall it works very well. I have received my test order and the products are very high quality - although I am only using prints, framed prints and canvases so I can't speak for the other products.

September 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review, glad to hear you're pleased with the app and the quality of our prints.

We're always working to make our app the best it can be, so I'd love to hear your suggestions on how we can make it even better; feel free to ping your ideas over to shopify@prodigi.com and we'll take a look.

- Craig

GearStyling.com

Slow to get underway, but this is normal. Slight learning curve, but now it is a charm to work with. It creates own collection, so you have to change once imported to your shopify products. Overall a solid quick system for generating the designs and mock ups and moving them into your shop.

JohnDyerGallery

If you are looking for archival fine art prints, exceptional smartphone cases and production and delivery from the UK, US, AU and EU from a company with superb quality, exceptional customer service, a working partner and who will help to port large ranges into their platform, then you just struck gold - install Prodigi. It's simple. After a year of trialling POD apps for quality fine art poster prints we can confirm that Prodigi are the best - they have no competition in this field as far as we are concerned. Talk to them and tell them your needs and there is a great conversation to be had. We consider Prodigi a long term asset to our business and a friendly and helpful working partner.

Cub and the Wild

I used this app to automate the process of selling my art prints from my Shopify store. I ran into a few issues with the pricing structure of the prints being different in the UK but the team got back to me within a day and went above and beyond to help me get it all set up and answer all my questions. Fantastic customer service! I have also received samples of the fine art prints and they are by far the best quality out of quite a few UK printers that I've tested! The app would be even more brilliant if you had the ability to download a csv of the orders which included the product image so that it could be used with the manual order form order import if you didn't want to have the whole process automated.

Sausi tortai

REVIEW ABOUT APP - it really easy to use and very user friendly. Unfortunetally, I didn't find anything for babies clothes, so can't comment on quality.

Rowdy Space

It's simple, logical, and easy to use. The step-by-step process works well. The finished product also delivers a top-quality product.

Previous 1 3