Prodigi: Print on Demand

Prodigi: Print on Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
Prodigi
3.9
November 17, 2022

When I was first getting started with my online shop https://angelaburnsfineart.com/ I had a lot of frustration about Prodigi's print quality—until I realized I had been preparing my images incorrectly. It was no fault of Prodigi's, only my own. Now that I have my system figured out for how to take great photos and how to prepare them for print, I have to say that Prodigi is BAR NONE the best POD company I have tried (and I've tried a few). They can't be beat for quality, price, and customer service. Truly excellent; thank you Prodigi for making my life easier as a working artist.

Angela Burns Fine Art
Time spent using app: 10 months
July 15, 2022

Best customer service of any POD on Shopify! Quick communication and extremely patient with my non stop questions !

Heather Freitas
Time spent using app: 14 days
June 21, 2022

Have been using prodigi on my shopify store since Oct 2021, very easy to use and have no complaint so far.

Yang Xu Artist
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 6, 2022

Do NOT go any further... BEYOND prodigi that is. Prodigi for printing QUALITY global art prints, seamlessly integrated with shopify is simply the best. I am leaving this review because I asked about 100 questions (no joke) before going ahead with them, they answered every single one promptly. The customer service with the live chat is crazy good, so you always feel secure if you need help. Cost wise for prints it is great for the quality. I personally found it essential to have a print that can be drop shipped worldwide easily, and their 4 different country print labs make this seamless. I was pleasantly surprised with little features that were helpful, like knowing exactly how much profit you make on each sale etc. I have had a great experience so far, and will continue to use for sure!

Journey of Curiosity
Time spent using app: 20 days
December 6, 2021

I sell greeting cards and art prints on my store. This app is very intuitive and has much better wholesale prices than other POD apps. I just upload my photo and enable it for different products. I have ordered some of the product samples for myself and love the quality. I recommend this service for anyone looking for print on demand. Support is also really great. I have having some issues with shipping prices, but within a few weeks they had fixed the issues and the shipping rates are back to normal!

Watercolor by Sarah