Go global, print local
Our print network has labs located across the US, UK, EU & Australia - slashing your drop shipping times & saving you money.
Famous artists & museums trust us with their fine art printing because we’re obsessed with product quality & colour reproduction.
Our labs operate 24/7 and over 80% of products are manufactured & shipped within 24-48 hours.
有關 Prodigi Print on Demand
Go global, print local.
Prodigi is the world’s leading print on demand platform.
Get instant access to 50+ fine art print labs in 10+ countries.
Our Shopify print on demand app enables Artists, Illustrators, Photographers, Bands and Brands to turn designs into premium quality print on demand merchandise.
The Prodigi Shopify app gives you direct access to a vast fine art print network as well as all the services and features you need to launch and scale a global dropshipping business. It is an all-in-one solution designed to make your business simpler, more competitive, with greater scale and lower costs.
- Fine art background: We’re the only major print on demand platform exclusively using Giclée print machines and trusted by some of the world’s most famous museums.
- Hybrid fulfilment model: Combining in-house production with outsourced print labs lets us closely control quality, order volumes and production speeds.
- Local printing: We only work with the best print partners operating fulfilment centres worldwide. This means our products are printed locally, delivered swiftly to your customers and shipping prices are kept low.
- Premium quality: Our core fine art papers are sourced exclusively from Germany and used by all of our labs around the world.
- Your brand, not ours: Prodigi is your silent partner. We operate a ‘white label’ drop shipping model so your customers will never see our branding and you will always own your customer relationships.
- Customer support: We’ve over 30 agents located around the world providing 24/7 support directly within the app or by email.
How it works?
- Install the Prodigi app to your store
- Upload your artworks to create a collection of products, with control over the placement, pricing and content.
- Click publish and your work is done! We'll automatically print and ship orders as they come in.
Made on demand; made simple.
The range of products we offer is growing constantly, with specialist fine art options supported by a diverse range of popular print on demand merchandise:
- Fine Art: Prints, Framed prints & Canvas prints
- Clothing: T-Shirts, Hoodies, Tank Tops, Sweatshirts + Kids' apparel
- Phone & Tablet cases: iPhone & Android range
- Home & Living: Cushions, Mugs
- Stationery: Greeting Cards, Magnets
All products are printed on demand, customised specifically for each customer. There are no upfront costs, no shelves full of unsold items and no minimum order sizes. Whether you’re selling tens or thousands of items per day, we’ve got the capacity to keep your growing.
Unsure about anything? Wanting to sell products not currently live? Chat to us using the live chat within the app or drop us an email. Our team will be happy to help!
Global print on demand: pay per item sold.
An absolutely awesome app, probably one of the best I've seen. There are a couple of things that would make it even better, but overall it works very well. I have received my test order and the products are very high quality - although I am only using prints, framed prints and canvases so I can't speak for the other products.
Thank you so much for your kind review, glad to hear you're pleased with the app and the quality of our prints.
We're always working to make our app the best it can be, so I'd love to hear your suggestions on how we can make it even better; feel free to ping your ideas over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take a look.
Slow support. They charged my money even though the order was canceled. No custom orders. No cancel orders
Hi there, thank you for your feedback and review.
We've checked in with the team and it appears you were messaging on our live-chat service while we were unavailable, a lot of our team are based in the UK so we're generally online between 6 am and 6 pm, Monday-Thursday BST and 8 am and 4 pm on Fridays (not including UK bank holidays).
We would recommend emailing our customer service team at email@example.com if you're not getting a response on live chat as this email is monitored 24 hours a day during the week. The live chat system should have also made this recommendation automatically.
We have emailed you directly as we want to resolve the issues that you’ve experienced but we've unfortunately had no response to our last message.
Slow to get underway, but this is normal. Slight learning curve, but now it is a charm to work with. It creates own collection, so you have to change once imported to your shopify products. Overall a solid quick system for generating the designs and mock ups and moving them into your shop.